Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jade Oni Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 10, 2010
Can someone tell me what to hatch a brown spider with to get the jade oni? I have seen this done before but i dont know how to do it. Please help!

Survivor
Nov 16, 2010
well i'm guessing you just breed with someone with a jade oni and hope to get lucky. i'm not so good with pet breeding so i'm sorry if i'm wrong

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Delver
Aug 10, 2010
Is it true that if you have a Jade Oni with Myth talents that KI will correct it for you?

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
I believe there are a few ways to get Jade Oni, but i believe these are your only options.

1.hatch anything with a Jade Oni pet and get truly lucky. This is not a recommendation if you dont like to gamble, but it is the way you want to get the pet.

2.Farm the Jade Oni. i heard that if you kill the jade oni and are lucky, you will get this pet as a drop. just bring friends and hope for the pet. this is my choice because either way you can get some neat stuff before OR after you get the pet.

3. buy the pet with crowns at the wizard city pet shop. I DO NOT recommend this at all since this would be a waste of crowns. however, use it if my first choices dont work.

with just enough luck and practice, you too can get a jade oni pet. hope i helped!

Daniel Wildhunter, Master Pyromancer

Survivor
Oct 11, 2008