Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia houses?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 11, 2010
Okay... so I am only level 50 and still in dragonspyre, but half of my friends are in celestia. So I port and I can blend in with all the others cause I am grand now, and I get Celestia clothes 8))... so yea. I have gone to Ozzie(Ithink his name is Ozzie -) and he is the furniture vendor. I have also seen a turtle, just like Buxley in the Wizard City castle shop. Wait no, Buxley is in the Castle shop, the other turtle is in Celstia, just to make myself clear, it sounded weird there for a second... So is there Celestia houses, cause I have some neat ideas for some, but they are kinda like the storm house in the crowns shop, I know this isnt the place for it but post ideas on Celestia houses, and answers please.

-Josh Dragonbreeze lvl 51 Pyromancer Grandmaster( yes finally -)

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Don't worry CL houses will be added soon, remember how GH houses wern't released with GH? Same thing here.

Explorer
Jun 01, 2010
TROJAN250 wrote:
Okay... so I am only level 50 and still in dragonspyre, but half of my friends are in celestia. So I port and I can blend in with all the others cause I am grand now, and I get Celestia clothes 8))... so yea. I have gone to Ozzie(Ithink his name is Ozzie -) and he is the furniture vendor. I have also seen a turtle, just like Buxley in the Wizard City castle shop. Wait no, Buxley is in the Castle shop, the other turtle is in Celstia, just to make myself clear, it sounded weird there for a second... So is there Celestia houses, cause I have some neat ideas for some, but they are kinda like the storm house in the crowns shop, I know this isnt the place for it but post ideas on Celestia houses, and answers please.

-Josh Dragonbreeze lvl 51 Pyromancer Grandmaster( yes finally -)
i think for a celestia house idea the house so be like underwater. and there would be a part where you could come on land or something :-D

Survivor
Sep 23, 2008
I honestly think that a Celestia home should be modeled after The Chancel dungeon. That would be so cool looking. I mean, not EXACTLY the same thing, just based upon it. :) I would really like this added

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
GH has houses?
the only house i have seen comes from a recipe.
and is was too expensive for me to make

Survivor
Sep 23, 2008
hobi wrote:
GH has houses?
the only house i have seen comes from a recipe.
and is was too expensive for me to make

Yeah, Grizzleheim has two available homes right now. One you need to craft, and requires A TON of reagents. The other, however, is available in the Crown Shop for 10,000 Crowns or 100,000 Gold. The Crown home is much smaller than the Crafting one, but it does include a rainbow that leads to a really awesome looking throne room type thing. :)

Kyle ShadowStaff
Grandmaster Necromancer

Survivor
May 15, 2009
Hey, I was just wondering, will someone with the Watchtower Hall home add me so I can see it, plz? I'll be on my main wizard, Blaze AshFlame, Fire, lvl 44, Pixie Realm Area 1. Thx in adavance!
I'll be in the commens, right outside the cave to nightside!