Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Houses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2010
My goal in the game was to buy and fully furnish each house in the game soon to find out you can only have 3 houses! This has got me very angry as i spent a lot of money on these houses and cant sell them back for full price either. I really like many houses in the game and at least wanted a house from every world so i was wondering if you could do something about this please?

Historian
May 28, 2009
Peterc1023 wrote:
My goal in the game was to buy and fully furnish each house in the game soon to find out you can only have 3 houses! This has got me very angry as i spent a lot of money on these houses and cant sell them back for full price either. I really like many houses in the game and at least wanted a house from every world so i was wondering if you could do something about this please?

Just get your most favorite houses. I suggest only one house that you liked the most and put all your favorite things in it. I am saving the rarest items for my future-have castle. The epic one. You can get more house using alot of epic cards but I don't suggest you to do this.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2010
Yes but their are houses i REALLY want and i can only have 3 do you understand where im coming from

Survivor
Nov 14, 2010
i agree with you peter. i think we should have unlimited houses cause i have a lot of stuff

Survivor
May 03, 2009
DarkChild201 wrote:
i agree with you peter. i think we should have unlimited houses cause i have a lot of stuff

I AGREE. well, with all that say UNLIMITED HOUSING!

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
Kingsisle can't do this because it would cause to much lag in a player's gameplay one way you can increase your housing limit is to buy the Wizard 101 Epic Giftcard for it gives a permanent elixer that increases your housing slot by one. Hope this helps :D

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009

Since your account can have up to six wizards, the simple solution is to create more wizards and level them up to at least 15. Then you can have up to 18 different houses.

With the $39 gift card from Game Stop, you get an elixir that will allow one more house on a wizard. If you're willing to spend the money (about $240 total for six wizards), that will give you potentially 24 houses spread across six wizards.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009