Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am i alone here?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 12, 2010
Hi i'm in celestia, and i just want it finished. But this is really hard because of a repetitive pattern of me getting defeated at the total last second of the battle, when i'm just about to beat a boss. The boss uses a moderate spell that gets critical or they use wild bolt and beat off the last thousand life i had. (like i just fought gahlwak, i was just about to win when he used flame shark and had crital and beat me, right when i was just about to beat him) anyone else have terrible luck like me, because it feels like its only me?

Explorer
Jun 01, 2010
Edude85 wrote:
Hi i'm in celestia, and i just want it finished. But this is really hard because of a repetitive pattern of me getting defeated at the total last second of the battle, when i'm just about to beat a boss. The boss uses a moderate spell that gets critical or they use wild bolt and beat off the last thousand life i had. (like i just fought gahlwak, i was just about to win when he used flame shark and had crital and beat me, right when i was just about to beat him) anyone else have terrible luck like me, because it feels like its only me?
i dont really have bad luck. but only 2 times have i been utterly defeated in celestia just when i was about to win. th efirst time was when i first got into celestia i wa snew and stuff so wasn't expecting the monsters to cast STORM LORD. it stunned me and the other monster kiled me with stormzilla. :? the second time was when i was fighting the last boss in the science center. he got critical on fire dragon and killed me in one round =/. well i got friends to help me and now i'm in crustacean empire :D

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
There are many posts here on how to handle CL.

This world plays VERY differently than the other worlds. It isn't necessarily harder, just different. You have to change your approach to accomodate enemies and bosses that actually play like real players (shielding is much more important here, for example). You have to plan your attack and think about what they are going to do. Once you figure out their pattern of play, it goes much more smoothly.

And once you get used to it, Celestia rocks! In fact, I don't really like the rest of the spiral anymore. I have one wiz in DS and one in MS and can't wait to get them to CL with my other wizards.

Good luck!