Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More earth realated clothing?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
Ok so my idea of the day is more modern day clothing. I think we should be able to wear T-Shirts! Not anything too flashy no not anything like that. Just like denim T-Shirts, blue jeans, and jackets. just because it's a magic based game in the beging did'nt we come from Earth? Please correct me if i'm wrong we did'nt come from the world of Wizards. These clothes could be for any level wizards or may be perhaps level twenty and up. Just to make it a fair game to the wizard community i would say any level. Not all wizards agree so if you are one of those wizards let me know why and give feedback please. Some "ups" about new modernized clothing is you could realate more imagination. It also shows expressive ideas on personal opinion about his\her own wizard. Then agian the "downs" of newer modernized clothing is that you may expose some personal infomation of what you dress like in real life. They may be too "exposing" to some players. It may also be offinceive to some people due to thier religion or belifes. I belive that Kingsisle Entertainment Incorporation as well as I respect these religions and belifes. For these resons I belive it is an open debate (my favorite)! So please remember to express your opions on this subject openly and freely. Thank You agian for reading and considering this message. :-) :D :-D

From, Meagan DrakeHeart
Magus Myth wizard

Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
The point of having different clothing was so you wouldn't be bored of the clothing. And we didn't come from Earth in the game, we were born in Wizard City, just unknown about until Merle used his crystal ball. If we had more modern day clothing, then we would get bored. If you want to play a game where you wear modern day clothing, then go play FreeRealms instead of Wizard101.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
In my opinion, then it wouldn't be Wizard101 and I wouldn't be a wizard. I might as well just stay home. :(