Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

got a question

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 08, 2010
i having problem with the pips, someone told me i still just getting one pip, how can i update my pips...i can't win in a battle because of it

pls get back to me

morgs2008

Historian
May 28, 2009
morgs2008 wrote:
i having problem with the pips, someone told me i still just getting one pip, how can i update my pips...i can't win in a battle because of it

pls get back to me

morgs2008

Can you be more precise? I don't understand.

Administrator
Young student, are you asking how to get more pips, or increase the odds on getting Power pips?

In either case, you should look for wearables (clothing or athames or wands) that add pips or increase the percentage of a power pip occuring). They will normally have an icon of the appropriate pip type on the item's information.

But combat isn't just about how many pips, it's also about using the correct type of spell to succeed. Be sure you are utilizing the school spells that an opponent is sensitive to, whenever possible.

And a good defense keeps you in combat a lot longer. Since most shields and many traps are 0 pip spells, you can build your pips by building your overally strategy.

No matter how you battle, I wish you luck

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
if you want more pips look for me (Alexander mythfinder: grandmaster conjurer) and look at my wand and look for it.

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
Hello, there is clothes and wands that give you more pips. Most of them are around Mooshu and DS and celestia. I actually got a staff that gives you 1+ power pip and My power pip chance is about 50% when i do questing and close to 80% in pvp, so that gives me 2 power pips. Hope this helps out