Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Secondary School for Death or Myth.

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 10, 2009
What is the best secondary school for a Death or Myth student
Wise wizards(other than Myself) please reply to this post.8)8)

Adherent
May 20, 2010
There are no good secondary schools. You should choose spells (from each school) that help your character.

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Take ice and life if you are going myth.
you will want the defenses and the heals definitely.
Train ice to tower.
Train life to satyr.
You already get cleanse ward as myth and you get earthquake. Use them to defend yourself by minimizing damage coming your way. And use those minions. Troll works best in a defensive fight as it will be doing the hits for you while you build for whatever big hit you are going for.
Cyclops is an ok supporter but takes longer to set up because it blades and traps. (still could use some adjusting I guess.)
Train in balance up to weakness. Tower and weakness are permanent keepers in your myth deck. Have them for building pips and minimizing damage. And carry plenty of minions. your troll traps a lot so dont worry about traps so much. Just use time of legend.
Your cyclops will blade you sometimes. Not as many blade casts as the troll traps but still pretty good. Given myths design, you will really want ice and life as secondary. Do this and you got pretty much every field covered in terms of defense and offense.
Dont forget spirit blade at krokotopia for damage boosts.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2010
Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Okay thanks for your ideas, I choose Life for the secondary school of my Myth student(Flint Trollheart) and for the secondary school of my Death student(Mary Ghostslinger) I choose Ice. Thanks you once again. 8)

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
You don't really need a secondary for Death, it is a very self-sufficent school. It has healing, some good damage spells, some steal health spells, a DOT spell, the best damage boosting spells....all it is really missing is an attacks all until level 48. Actually, a secondary for life means you waste time casting non-damage boosting blades/traps for your steal health spells.

For myth, it is really missing healing...so I'd go for that.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009