Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Very Unfair

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
I did post it before, but i would like to try again. I don't get why life gets help on their level 58 quest when the rest don't. I honestly can't take this anymore. Here are my reasons:

1. Every school is different but equal quest wise. Most schools had related quest goals like kill this boss and whether you get help or not, until Life's 58 quest.

2. I know life kinda deserves it for all the healing and stuff they do for us. I am a pyromancer and helped many life students cause they can't deal as much damage as other schools. Shouldn't we get credit too?

3. It is utterly impossible. The boss has health over any boss in the game, ever. Most people say get crowns, but what about the people who can't get a gift card or buy crowns?

Don't you agree?

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
As an answer ask a life wizard what there spell quests are. Then you will se that they deserve help or lets call it a break.For example to get dryad they have to do the dungeon sunken city or to get rebirth they have to fight almost all the way through the labyrinth in dragon spyre. Now here is question how hard were your spell quest in comparison?

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
Read some of the posts on the Efreet quest in the Celestia forum. I can tell you from personal experience that it is in fact possible to beat the quest without spending a single crown. Many people are just lazy and apparently have money to throw away. I beat it on the first try and did not summon any henchmen. It just takes preparation and patience. Summon your fire elemental and don't use blades or traps.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Ok, have you ever looked at Lifes other school quests? Have you compared them to the rest of the school quests? Because if you did, you would be complaining that Life has too much to do in their school quests.

So, Yes, it is very fair that, for once, they made life's school quest easier.

You know, it is people like you that whine, cry, and complain that drive me crazy. You have no idea what you are talking about, yet you want to come here to the message board, and Whine!

Here, have some cheese while I call you a Whambulance! Next time, learn what you are talking about before you cry, OH it's so unfair!

Boo hoo for you!

Survivor
Sep 07, 2010
nick554 wrote:
I did post it before, but i would like to try again. I don't get why life gets help on their level 58 quest when the rest don't. I honestly can't take this anymore. Here are my reasons:

1. Every school is different but equal quest wise. Most schools had related quest goals like kill this boss and whether you get help or not, until Life's 58 quest.

Response: WRONG! Nick, you should create a life wizard and try getting rebirth! Wizard101 actually changed the rebirth quest after I completed it. Life wizards could not get into the dojo to fight the boss for rebirth until they had completed some quests in mooshu that were almost secret quests. Not too difficult, but time consuming and a royal pain! Go ahead and try to complete any of the spell quests that a life student has. Most are harder because Life has an advantage, we can heal over and over again, wereas you cannot. Even so, is it fair that our quests are harder? Consider that since we HAVE to heal ourselves, we cannot attack as much, so our quests take more time and more mana. I did many quests alone, because I didn't want to bother anyone. I did them as a balance AND a life wizard. No quest is impossible to do alone in this game, you can buy minions at the bazaar with the gold you earn from fighting, and use them in boss fights, that is how *I* did it. You can too, and there is not belly aching about it. It CAN be done.

2. I know life kinda deserves it for all the healing and stuff they do for us. I am a pyromancer and helped many life students cause they can't deal as much damage as other schools. Shouldn't we get credit too?

WRONG! Oh yes we can, at least NOW we can! Forest Lord is our first and ONLY muti-attack spell, and it's about time! I have done over 9,000 damage on Mallistaire with forest lord. It's about time we got a killer spell. I got very tired of one hitting with Centaur, or spending extra pips for another school's multi-attack. Do you know how many times a day life students get begged for help? Sometimes I wish I could be invisible! We SHOULD help each other, and I'm very glad to hear that you do. I don't expect anything other than friendship and a return favor once in awhile. What makes you think you deserve more than that?

3. It is utterly impossible. The boss has health over any boss in the game, ever. Most people say get crowns, but what about the people who can't get a gift card or buy crowns?

Don't you agree?

I answered that, earn gold and buy minions and use them. Plan your attack buy extra shields and heals. You can do it. If you were my friend in game, and you told me you kept dying in a solo fight, I would give you minions and heal cards to help you. I've done it for many friends. Trade cards, get what you need, and keep trying. Don't blame another school for your difficulties. It's not our fault, and we deserve the spell we got, and any breaks we get, well, you get some too. You get to attack more and kill faster, you spend less mana killing because you don't have to heal yourself AND everyone else. AND lastly and most important, you probably got to many of the worlds much faster than I did because you didn't get called to go heal your friends instead of do your own quests.

Don't give up, don't blame others, just adjust your methods and keep trying! That, young man, is a lesson in Life.

Good luck to you

Jazzmine25

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
darthjt wrote:
Ok, have you ever looked at Lifes other school quests? Have you compared them to the rest of the school quests? Because if you did, you would be complaining that Life has too much to do in their school quests.

So, Yes, it is very fair that, for once, they made life's school quest easier.

You know, it is people like you that whine, cry, and complain that drive me crazy. You have no idea what you are talking about, yet you want to come here to the message board, and Whine!

Here, have some cheese while I call you a Whambulance! Next time, learn what you are talking about before you cry, OH it's so unfair!

Boo hoo for you!

I almost fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard at Whambulance. Thanks for the good laugh.

On topic-- As a Life person I can tell you getting some of my spells was incredibly challenging given the spells I had at the time. The Sunken City was a challenge. As was doing the Lab in DS. I had a good friend who powered me through them on her Death. I got to do the Lab at three times in quick succession. UGH I still shiver remembering it.

I was very thankful to catch a break on my level 58 quest. Not to mention getting a totally awesome AoE spell. I love my " Chew Wookie".

Megan

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
rdfrdrgn wrote:
As an answer ask a life wizard what there spell quests are. Then you will se that they deserve help or lets call it a break.For example to get dryad they have to do the dungeon sunken city or to get rebirth they have to fight almost all the way through the labyrinth in dragon spyre. Now here is question how hard were your spell quest in comparison?

Not only that as a life legendary I know. On the level 38 quest you also had to get to idk if it was war or plague oni but one of them as well as the sunken city. Level 28 FREDDY NINE LIVES. Worst boss every this guy has around 1.3K i believe and you have to kill him 9 times ALONE. Level 18 and 7 I don't remember but probably really easy seeming as those quests are mostly talking.

Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
It actually took me eight tries until on the eighth try I HAD to ask a friend for help! :(

Survivor
Jun 24, 2008
i think all the 58 spell quest are not hard if you prepare right
i myself for fire went with like 80 fire resit then elephant's only did
about 150 to 200 damage on me with blades on it
i also love my chew wife
and i see no reason to cry life gets help it takes life long time to kill
some boss quest for there low low attack
and besides next time another school might get a break

Survivor
Mar 28, 2010
I'm a life legendary and when your a life magus and up, you have pretty hard quests. When I was doing the quest for my Dryad, I was going to defeat Norton but the door wouldn't open. Us Life wizards deserve help for Forest Lord. I think all the other schools get to defeat their opposite. We have to defeat a Life boss with 4K health. He cheats too, which I think all the bosses do. Anyways, us Life wizards deserve the help, and we still help others. If they have low life, they should be thankful that they asked a life friend to come and heal them. So, yea you guys deserve credit, but us life people have to get the credit too.
~Ashley Shadowgem

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
Alicelove90 wrote:
I'm a life legendary and when your a life magus and up, you have pretty hard quests. When I was doing the quest for my Dryad, I was going to defeat Norton but the door wouldn't open. Us Life wizards deserve help for Forest Lord. I think all the other schools get to defeat their opposite. We have to defeat a Life boss with 4K health. He cheats too, which I think all the bosses do. Anyways, us Life wizards deserve the help, and we still help others. If they have low life, they should be thankful that they asked a life friend to come and heal them. So, yea you guys deserve credit, but us life people have to get the credit too.
~Ashley Shadowgem

Wait wait, your boss only had 4K HEALTH?!!??! Either that boss cheated BADLY or something is wrong, WAY wrong. Cause I recall ice school having a cheating boss with 9k health and having to solo.

On another note life does deserve a break because the level 38 quest requires you do 2 FULL INSTANCES (one of them being sunken city!) for the dryad spell card. as for freddy nine lives....not really that hard as you could leave and re-enter as much as you liked without his deaths resetting.
but with how long life schools quests generally are they need a break since they dont have an AoE spell until they beat that quest.

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
Alicelove90 is WAY off. the life boss you have to beat for forest lord has 13 K!!!! 13! i am a legend life, so i know, and he does cheat. and to ther original topic, no, its not unfair that we get help. All the other schools do is say all we're good for is healing and that we're weak with attack spells. If you ask any legend life, they can tell you we've been punked. Forest Lord is our only AoE spell. PLUS, we dont even get stun or anything.

Taylor Lifebringer
Level 60 life

Survivor
Apr 27, 2009
rdfrdrgn wrote:
i'm fire and to get heck hound you have to beat a ice boss ICE BOSS i mean fire wiz ice boss fire wins

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
nick554 wrote:

Don't you agree?
Yes, I do agree ( i beat that boss though William Crowthistle legendary pyromancer