Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grandmaster Crafter

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 13, 2010
I have finally completed my Master Craftsman quests in Dragonspyre :-D On all of the other worlds there was someone to get you started on the next crafting badge. Where is the person for Celestia? There are a lot of things to craft as a grandmaster craftsman but no way to get started to get that badge. Am I missing something

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
The Grandmaster Artisan quest is given on the Floating Land in CL from the first NPC you see that has quest logo above his head. There is no connecting quest-no referral to "see so and so in next world"-and it about halfish way through the CL storyline.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2010
What does it mean NPC as the first NPC that you come to in the floating land? I want to become a grandmaster crafter but do not know where to go from the finished one in DS> Any help is appreciated...thanks.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Non Player Character=NPC; essentially the game character you interact that give quests, spells, etc, that you can't control. In this instance once you go up the elevator to the island, down the small ramp, turn left and you should see character straight ahead by the water's edge with quest icon above his head. Good Luck.

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
After you accept the quest check your backpack. He says he will sell you the recipe. But, he actually gives it to you.

I just finished this quest today! WOOT

Megan-the newly minted
Grandmaster Crafter :D

Delver
Apr 02, 2010
IMO the easiest way would be to change your title to Master Artisan and asking somebody with Grandmaster Artisan title could you please take me to the Floating Island.

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
Firefan02 wrote:
After you accept the quest check your backpack. He says he will sell you the recipe. But, he actually gives it to you.

Megan-the newly minted

Oh! Gratz on that accomplishment :D

I'm envious. Still gathering and making golden pearls, but I'm close.

I have a question though, Megan. How do I go about getting the Treant morph cards?

Iridian Shadowweaver, Theurgist

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
queenlybluebean wrote:
Firefan02 wrote:

Megan-the newly minted

Oh! Gratz on that accomplishment :D

I'm envious. Still gathering and making golden pearls, but I'm close.

I have a question though, Megan. How do I go about getting the Treant morph cards?

Iridian Shadowweaver, Theurgist

Thank you! I was so relieved and happy. I just kept dinging away at it.

I bought the Treant morph cards from The Archivist. I was so relieved to find them there. The Portico is where I got the majority of my pearls.

Megan

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
"Thank you! I was so relieved and happy. I just kept dinging away at it.

I bought the Treant morph cards from The Archivist. I was so relieved to find them there. The Portico is where I got the majority of my pearls.

Megan"

Thanks a bunch, Megan. 5 golden pearls to go!

Iridian

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
Krailzec wrote:
The Grandmaster Artisan quest is given on the Floating Land in CL from the first NPC you see that has quest logo above his head. There is no connecting quest-no referral to "see so and so in next world"-and it about halfish way through the CL storyline.
i thought that the grandmaster artisan npc was in the grotto