Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

DragonSpyre Tower of War History Book?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
When you are on the tower of war quest you are asked to go downstairs to read a history book. When I got all the way to the bottom there was a book in the middle of the hall. I went up to it but it didn't say "Press X to read"
I think it's a bug...maybe! I'm on the Halina Warhalk quest by the way! Isn't it supposed to say "Press X to read."

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
sparksflygirl wrote:
When you are on the tower of war quest you are asked to go downstairs to read a history book. When I got all the way to the bottom there was a book in the middle of the hall. I went up to it but it didn't say "Press X to read" Please tell me what to do!! I need help!!

Are you sure you need this history book? Sounds like you did pick it up already. Check your quest box again. Click on the question mark in the quest box to see who you should talk to.

There are two history books in this area, depending on which quest you have. One book is in Halina Warhawk's tower and the other book is in General Greystone's tower.

If this doesn't help, you might want to send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and ask them to help you.

Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
The Halina Warhalks tower is the one I'm talking about. When you go there you battle monsters right? So at the very end there is a room. The only thing I'm asking is what do you do there. Okay? :-) :-) ;)

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
sparksflygirl wrote:
The Halina Warhalks tower is the one I'm talking about. When you go there you battle monsters right? So at the very end there is a room. The only thing I'm asking is what do you do there. Okay? :-) :-) ;)

Just one more thought --- I know that you said the "x" did not appear to pick up the history book. But just "maybe" you already did get the book on your first try. Then "after" you pick up the book, you have to leave the tower, and "re-enter" it to talk to Halina again and get a letter from her.

I know it might sound like we are repeating the same answer to you and it is probably very frustrating, but at this point, if you are still stuck on this quest, you might want to send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and ask if they can help you move along. Be sure to give them your Username and your Character's Name too.

Hope this helps.

Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
I did this like 3 times already and it finally worked! I got the History Book and I went to Halina Warhalk and she had a yellow exclamation point above her head! Thanks to you I'm already in the Grand Chasm! Thank you!
~Kayla Lvl 40 Master Diviner
~Emma Stardust Lvl 16 Journeygirl Theurigist
~Jennifer Spiritwielder Lvl (forgot) Initiate Sorcerer

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
sparksflygirl wrote:
I did this like 3 times already and it finally worked! I got the History Book and I went to Halina Warhalk and she had a yellow exclamation point above her head! Thanks to you I'm already in the Grand Chasm! Thank you!
~Kayla Lvl 40 Master Diviner
~Emma Stardust Lvl 16 Journeygirl Theurigist
~Jennifer Spiritwielder Lvl (forgot) Initiate Sorcerer

Success ! ! Congratulations ! ! :-D