Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help in the Great Spyre PLEASE

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 17, 2010
Hey, please help me in the great spyre or i will have to do it solo :( i really want some help, my friends refuse to help me i dont have any friends online to help me fight except a level 10 with no subscription...sigh...help anyone? =/ i really want some, because im not doing the dungeon all by myself for 3 hours then have my friends have the fun teleporting to me while im fighting malistaire, i want some wizards to help me all the way through to malistaire =/ PLEASE i also heard malistaire drops a storm hound so yah...a bribe for people who want a storm hound XD

Survivor
Nov 17, 2010
Hey guys nevermind >.< my friend finally decided to help me ^.^ any who can someone help me get the celestia spiral key in that clocktower in marleybone 8O please it says it needs 4 wizards and im not sure if i want to ask my friend for help after everything she has helped me with, so yah,

TIME: once 3 people agreed to help ^.^
REALM: Torrence, area 1

Thanks~ ^.^

Survivor
Nov 17, 2010
Hey guys nevermind >.< my friend finally decided to help me ^.^ any who can someone help me get the celestia spiral key in that clocktower in marleybone 8O please it says it needs 4 wizards and im not sure if i want to ask my friend for help after everything she has helped me with, so yah,

TIME: once 3 people agreed to help ^.^
REALM: Torrence, area 1

Thanks~ ^.^

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Turn off friends teleport, and they can't sneak in on you.

For the other, this isn't a good place to get real-time help, as posts won't show up for up to 24 hours. You should try Wizard101 Central.

Survivor
Feb 17, 2010
Hey, guess what! I need to do that one too! I'm also looking forward to getting that storm hound or jade oni, since he drops that too.

Nathan Dragonflame lvl 47 sorcerer :)

Survivor
Dec 01, 2010
Hi I really need help with this too as I got to the locked door last night and realized I can't do it alone. Doh!

My in game name is Alric Soulfountain Please add me as a friend if you want to try and do malistaire! This goes for anyone out there trying to do this dungeon! You need 3 people to open the door! I want to get to Celestia! :-)

Thanks for anyone who wants to help. :-)