Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Awards from KI's sister site

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2009
I've been receiving awards for playing games on the the KI sister site, but I don't understand what they are or how or when they work. I've gotten regeneration elixers, mana elixers, rebirth potions, etc. Is there somewhere on the site where the use of these things are explained? I don't want to waste them doing something dumb. Any help here?

Administrator
Everything you need to know is on the KIFreeGames Site itself.

"When you play games at KIFreeGames.com, you can win game codes for use in Wizard101 with your character! When you win a code, you can redeem it now or save it for later!"

http://www.kifreegames.com/onlinegames/freegamecodes

When you win a code, you can choose to redeem it immediately. When you do, you are prompted to log in to Wizard101 website. Just log in with the account you usually play. The code is then entered, and the item you won is placed in the 'Gift' panel under the button with a gift on it that will appear on the left side of your screen the next time you log in to the Wizard101 game.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
I belive that if you look into the crowns store you'll find those items listed.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
Well, I think that the sister site is useful and also a good way to get gold :).