Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a friendly update to the matchmaking and game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
The matchmaking in this game isnt what i call "fair" because sometimes l get paired up with a level 60 on my level 12 life wizard. is it possible to make the matchmaking thing go for people exactly the same level and on rank as well? but mostly at least the same level that would be great.
another thing is the judgement spell, 100 damage per pip seems kinda harsh after a couple power pips on a balance wizard. at a whopping 7 powerpips would be 1400 damage then added with a balance blade and feint it would be more than 3000 damage which means it could easily kill most of the classes excluding ice and life unless with added boosts making the power decrease from a hundred to 80 would make a difference and. (same thing with tempest but from 80-50). I do this to help other players and give some of our other fellow wizards a chance for a fair fight.

Kevin moonstaff, Lord of the dragons (level 56 pyromancer)

Armiger
May 10, 2010
dragonlord756 wrote:
The matchmaking in this game isnt what i call "fair" because sometimes l get paired up with a level 60 on my level 12 life wizard. is it possible to make the matchmaking thing go for people exactly the same level and on rank as well? but mostly at least the same level that would be great.
another thing is the judgement spell, 100 damage per pip seems kinda harsh after a couple power pips on a balance wizard. at a whopping 7 powerpips would be 1400 damage then added with a balance blade and feint it would be more than 3000 damage which means it could easily kill most of the classes excluding ice and life unless with added boosts making the power decrease from a hundred to 80 would make a difference and. (same thing with tempest but from 80-50). I do this to help other players and give some of our other fellow wizards a chance for a fair fight.

Kevin moonstaff, Lord of the dragons (level 56 pyromancer)

If you are trying for rank, you should level up your character! You don't like being a low level facing a higher level for a better rank, then Level UP!

As for unfair, I find it extremely unfair that you whine about other schools! I think this should be banned immediately, if not sooner!

If you want to decrease an attack, Shield! Tower shield can be trained 50% resist all, and bought 55% resist all. Weakness can be bought and used to decrease attack strength. Gargantuan can be bought or trained, Critical attacks can be learned. All of these are part of the game, so, you have to learn to adapt and not whine and cry thinking KI is going to hand you commander gear for free!

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
judgement ISNT overpowered, you got about 10 rounds to mess our attacks up with anything. Use a STRATEGY instead of complaining to KI about something that can be blocked with a tower shield. Its just irritating when someone goes and complains about judgement and think KI will change it. We already got wild bolt messed up, now we don't want Judgement down to 80 attack each round.

STOP WITH THE JUDGEMENT COMPLAINTS