Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance needs more heals.

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I think balance should get another heal. Here's my idea

SPECtacular glory: Clouds of all 3 elements come down and heal you together for an amount of 800 health. Pips 5 accuracy 90%

Defender
Dec 04, 2010
I agree with you. So far, I only have 1 healing spells, Pixie. I agree with those 3 elements healing 800 health.

However, you realize that there is the Life School, and there are Sprites. You could also get Satyr if you choose to.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Tom5194 wrote:
I agree with you. So far, I only have 1 healing spells, Pixie. I agree with those 3 elements healing 800 health.

However, you realize that there is the Life School, and there are Sprites. You could also get Satyr if you choose to.
I know. My main wizard is life, I have a level 16 balance but it said balance can do a bit of everything. But helping hands isn't enough to be consider a bit of healing

Survivor
Mar 23, 2010
I don't have much problem with healing. my main wizard is level 40 and her only healing spells are pixie and helping hands, the first of which i dont tend to use much. what does help is to get the boots (requires crowns and i can't recall what world) that give you guiding light and to equip items that boost incoming and outgoing healing spells

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
bravevline wrote:

SPECtacular glory: Clouds of all 3 elements come down and heal you together for an amount of 800 health. Pips 5 accuracy 90%

Oh come on, myth does not even have any healing or shielding (ice armor, spirit shield etc).

Balance does not need a nother healing spell. Helping hands heals a good bit.

Survivor
Nov 14, 2010
bravevline wrote:

:x are you really complaining?! at least balance does have a heal! i know this is about balance but ice has NO HEALING (and scecondary, treasures, and amulets dont count) exept for a pixie! :-(ice has no uniqe healing spells which really isnt fair! if you dont have a lot of pips ice aromer is almost useless! also, ice cant really help other teammates. so ice needs healing & a spell that affects everyone on your team. Ihave an idea for the team spell :
wall sheild- -45% to next attack and life steal spell for whole team.: i just want to bring someone back to the game! so thats pretty much all i have to say. sorry for incorrect spelling(no pun intended)

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Not counting Pixie.

Death is given sacrifice. Nice healing but it does cause damage to the castter

Fire is given Link. Really not enough healing to mention.

Ice has no heal.

Myth has no heal.

Storm has no heal.

Life has Minor Blessing, Fairy, Unicorn, Satyr, Regen, Rebirth, Dryad etc. (I may have missed one.) But that is what they represent---LIFE which in part is healing.

Balance has helping hands. With the right boosts on casters equipment and the right gear on the target, it can heal significant amounts. A guiding light helps with this.

Now, Why should Balance have another heal? Be thankful they have a heal outside of pixie unlike Storm, Myth, and Ice.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Survivor
Nov 12, 2010
I believe a nice semi healing ability for the balance wizard could be a new spell called:

Balancing Act (lvl 30ish)

That would heal the wizard (or optionally a teammate) to full health but take away all pips from the caster (or optionally both the wizard and teammate) hence the balance. It should cost upward of 6 pips to cast as it would stop players from using it with only a few pips.

Also this should be a quest spell and un-trainable by other classes.

Just an idea i had.

Comments?

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Balance gets helping hands in kt, they will need a much larger one for upcoming worlds after cl, also, they should add new spells to the trainable spell list and life should have a semi-big heal for all schools, and as a life wizard I think it's death that does not deserve a heal. We can't do their ability of stealing and I think it's possible for ice to get a heal in the future as the gobbler has one fire has link and storm doesn't need one since it focusses on the opposite of healing, killing and myth has heal minion which if you look is considered a heal.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
Helping hands is good enough, especially now that it revives wizards that have died in battle.

Survivor
Mar 11, 2010
:( Balance and all the other schools except life really should get more heals. Not including pixie, its hard to duel without lots of heals. And life has WAY to much heals. Life has: Sprite, minor blessing, fairy, dryad, rebirth, saytr, regenerate, unicorn. Thats SEVEN heals! All the other schools(not including pixie) has one heal. Or even none! We would really appritiate it if all the schools that have one heal( not including pixie) had at least one more. Same with the ones with no heals. At least one more.

Sincerily, Haily level 60 Sorcerer and Mackenzie Deathbringer level 35 Necromancer.

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Dude, Balance does not need anymore healing spells! Its got one it thats fine! It better than NOTHING! Us Fire Wizards don't have ANY healing spells! But sort of one, barely one! Link does up to 180 Fire Damage to target and up to 120 Life Heal to yourself for three rounds! Also, Storm, Ice, and Myth don't have ANY healing spells.. Just only Death, Life, and Balance. So, be glad you at least have one.

John Thundercaster ~ Fire, Life, and Ice

"Fizzling is learning..."

Explorer
Jun 11, 2010
I am not trying to nock you or anything but I am fire and partly storm. We dont have any heals. but... there is Link, that's a spell that over time gives you like 150 health over like fifth rounds while it attacks an enemy. But since fire is my full school I dont have any STORM ONLY spells even though its my secondary school, so I dont know if they have a healing spell that is storm only and I dont know about it.
- Josh Dragonbreeze lvl 50 pyromancer

Explorer
Mar 14, 2010
You guys seem to have forgotten an AWESOME heal spell -- Sacrifice minion.

Plus, it works for incoming heal spells so, increase that percentage and suddenly helping hands and sacrifice minion doesn't seem so bad at all.

Defender
Aug 13, 2010
I actually disagree.

Thanks to a generous update, Helping Hands has become a superior Pixie that you don't need to train Life for. I simply spam the spell on my weakened friends, though it tends to fizzle more than I would like it to...

Balance is the Jack of All Trades, which is why it even has a useful healing spell in the first place, unlike Myth and the entire Elemental triangle. Life is truly the school of Healing; my opinion is it may as well stat that way. Balance getting a more powerful Healing spell would, well, UnBalance things.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Tom5194 wrote:

No. Balance does not need another heal. Pixie is one and Helping hands is another. For the additional heals do as I did with my Balance who is almost level 51, take Life as secondary. Life as secondary gives you 2 more heals with Satyr (at 4 pips) being the biggest heal. I have Life as secondary on 4 of my 6 wizards. I wish I had taken Life as secondary on my Fire wizards and Death as secondary on my Life wizard but the crowns cost to change it now is to much so I deal with it. Many times I have played with players that could not heal themselves enough to keep from dying in battle and so I started taking life as secondary so that I could at least give them a better survival rate during battle.