Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crab Ally

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 17, 2010
When I had to save Selena Gomez at level 6 with my death wizard i was able to go to crab ally but now none of my wizards can go to crab ally how can i get there again? :(

Administrator
Selena Gomez (and the quests associated with Crab Alley) left the Spiral on October 27th.

To keep up with the latest Ravenwood News, just go to http://www.wizard101.com/news

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
tcsgirl1 wrote:
When I had to save Selena Gomez at level 6 with my death wizard i was able to go to crab ally but now none of my wizards can go to crab ally how can i get there again? :(

If you wish to explore Crab alley again, then i have a solution, BUT you still won't be able to do quests there. during the time players could mark their locations in Crab Alley so they can port there. when the area closed up, the players that had the port could still go to Crab Alley. if you wish to explore it again, ask a wizard that marked their location at crab alley to let you port to them there. once you get there, mark your location so you can have access. I hope i helped you a bit

Daniel Wildhunter, Level 42 Pyromancer

Explorer
Jun 14, 2009
Ronster55 wrote:
tcsgirl1 wrote:

If you wish to explore Crab alley again, then i have a solution, BUT you still won't be able to do quests there. during the time players could mark their locations in Crab Alley so they can port there. when the area closed up, the players that had the port could still go to Crab Alley. if you wish to explore it again, ask a wizard that marked their location at crab alley to let you port to them there. once you get there, mark your location so you can have access. I hope i helped you a bit

Daniel Wildhunter, Level 42 Pyromancer

If someone had a mark there, it would be like if you had a mark from a dungeon you did the day before. All data there is gone.