Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest Hunter in need of assistance!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
Hey everyone, I have a small issue. I am trying to get the "Emerald Champion" badge (thats for completing all the quests in mooshu). My issue is, I can't find whatever quest I am missing, and I noticed I am missing a special badge saying I did all the quests in that area, but I don't know which badge that is.

These are the ones I have done (for partial area completion):
Oni Slayer
The Purifier
Peacekeeper
Mooshu Explorer
Sword Saint

I am not worried about badges for killing x amount of ronin and pigs, because I know they fill those extra empty spots.

All I know is, 1 spot is for emerald champion, and 1 is for that one I can't locate.

Anyone know which badge it is I am missing? and if so which area do I need to go recheck?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
minigiant9 wrote:
Hey everyone, I have a small issue. I am trying to get the "Emerald Champion" badge (thats for completing all the quests in mooshu). My issue is, I can't find whatever quest I am missing, and I noticed I am missing a special badge saying I did all the quests in that area, but I don't know which badge that is.

These are the ones I have done (for partial area completion):
Oni Slayer
The Purifier
Peacekeeper
Mooshu Explorer
Sword Saint

I am not worried about badges for killing x amount of ronin and pigs, because I know they fill those extra empty spots.

All I know is, 1 spot is for emerald champion, and 1 is for that one I can't locate.

Anyone know which badge it is I am missing? and if so which area do I need to go recheck?

The fansite, wizard101central.com, has a list of badges along with what you need to do to get each badge. Check this out:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2729