Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

KI did a bait and switch on bushes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
the corn bread bushes at first had a chance at giving golden wheat bread the rank 9 pet snack and now all it gives is tasty biskets and i have havested over 30 of them so i know for sure now case befor i got them ever 10 harvest or less if any one has harvested any in the past day or so please post

Defender
Sep 11, 2010
The Golden Wheat Breads (2) I got came from the last harvest of an Elder plant. I have planted four breadfruit bushes so far and two are still active. Both plants producing the rank 10 snack were "pixie'd" ... not that I have ANY idea why ... because the two active plants are NOT pixied and they are in the same holes with the same plants and gnomes around them.

Got a Rank 7 snack (some kind of dragon thingie) from another Elder harvest, but do not believe it came from one of the bushes.

Will let you know about future harvests.

Please let us know how many bushes you have planted and whether or not you got a Golden Wheat Bread snack from a non- Elder plant.

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
i have got a golden wheat of the first harvest of all my bread bushes i mean all of them ive planted nine
:D

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
I am now at 38 tasty biskets "rank 4 pet snack" and nothing else.
i have 12 corn bread bushes and have added 4 rye bread and 2 of the level 2 bushes i think just bread bush in hopes that i can get the golden wheat from something else.
going to try some more prickly bears and see if i can get sun fruit still
but i dont have any high hopes on that ether.

so ki please put it back the way it started the only reson i did farming
FOR GOOD PET SNACKS Ty

Defender
Sep 11, 2010
Harvested the two bread fruit bushes mentioned in previous post. Got a golden wheat bread from 1 and a killer tomato from the other. Neither plant was pixied by itself, but the golden wheat bread WAS close enough to a pixied desparagus to benefit.

Hope this helps.

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
MrRaM wrote:
the corn bread bushes at first had a chance at giving golden wheat bread the rank 9 pet snack and now all it gives is tasty biskets and i have havested over 30 of them so i know for sure now case befor i got them ever 10 harvest or less if any one has harvested any in the past day or so please post
well i got the golden wheat bread when my bread bush got to elder i used it on my storm legends stormzilla

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Ok thanks for the info.
I just got a pixie'd bush maybe that will do the trick
And looks like theres still hope for a nice crop of prickly bears too
24 should make a good start
:)