Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

CCFM and CFM

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2010
I know this is weird but the title stand for Clothing Colors For Males and Clothes For Males. This also sounds weird too, I am very picky about the clothes and clothing colors that they give for male characters. One of my friends got bored and talked me into making a new character and idk how but eventually they talked me into making a girl character and I noticed they get more style choices more color and really the males are VERY limited on this so I might be crazy but I'm just saying KI should add all colors and styles to both genders.

Historian
May 28, 2009
Peterc1023 wrote:
I know this is weird but the title stand for Clothing Colors For Males and Clothes For Males. This also sounds weird too, I am very picky about the clothes and clothing colors that they give for male characters. One of my friends got bored and talked me into making a new character and idk how but eventually they talked me into making a girl character and I noticed they get more style choices more color and really the males are VERY limited on this so I might be crazy but I'm just saying KI should add all colors and styles to both genders.
What are the colors missing for the boys? Only pink? Well, is there's orange and yellow still, I'm happy. Cause I am electrical! zapzapzap
Well, tell me what are missing.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2010
Pink and other shades i can get more detail but SHADES of colors are missing along with othr colors