Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What does "set" mean on Bazaar TC's?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 11, 2010
Buying Treasure Cards in the bazaar displays a "set" parameter.

I recently found three different "sets" of Nature's Wrath cards in the bazaar. Other than having different "set" symbols and different prices based on their differing quantities, all three "sets" had the exact same card in respect to card performance. All three "sets" were acceptable to the recipe I was trying to craft.

What is this "set" parameter and what does it do?

Defender
Aug 08, 2010
You can buy a pack of treasure cards with crowns from the Crown Shop (the crown icon on the upper left of your screen). You get random cards from the various sets. I've not noticed any significance related to the set name.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The two main Crowns Shop sets are Eye of Bartleby and Marvenlous Minions. The former has a picture of Bartleby (though it looks more like a mushroom), and the latter a picture of what I guess is a minion's head and hat.

I haven't seen a difference between the generic treasure card and the Marvelous Minions set card. The Bartleby card generally adds another 5% to the accuracy of attack cards, 5% to the attack power of blades and traps, and 5% to the damage reduction of shields.

Defender
Sep 11, 2010
Thanks to both of you for the quick response. Very satisfied with what I learned. ;D