Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Needs some friends in the big C

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 27, 2010
Howdy! So I have been playing Celestia for about an hour or two, just got to this world. It looks like I am gonna need alot of help if I hope to even begin to get past these quests. So I was wondering If anyone here is also new to Celestia, that way we could possibly become friends and team up and such. I am a level 50 Balance wizard. So yeah. Let me know if anyone here is willing to team up. Not like the power rangers tho.

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Having soloed most of the game with my six wizards I was concerned I would not be able to solo Celestia. But I happily found it can be soloed without too much difficulty, with one major exception discussed below.

To make things easier, I found going to a busy realm on the "collect x item" to work well. Most other folks are also trying to retrieve the same infrequently dropped item as you so welcome any assistance. Collecting quests go fairly quickly this way.

As for bosses, most of those can be soloed without too mcuh difficulty. They are different than all previous worlds and take some time getting used to, but once you do you will like them. They are way more fun!

Now the problem: Many of the bosses are Balance and have HIGH resist. And of course Balance doesn't have a Balance prism. For these you can use your elemental spells (the zap thing I can't remember the name of, or hydra) but I found these took a LONG time. So you can either find someone to assist or, better yet, use storm polymorph. Load yourself up with blades, throw some traps and a feint on your balance boss enemy then morph into storm cat and attack. Works great!

Either way, you will have fun in Celestia!

Explorer
Jul 26, 2009
addisoncrawford wrote:
Having soloed most of the game with my six wizards I was concerned I would not be able to solo Celestia. But I happily found it can be soloed without too much difficulty, with one major exception discussed below.

To make things easier, I found going to a busy realm on the "collect x item" to work well. Most other folks are also trying to retrieve the same infrequently dropped item as you so welcome any assistance. Collecting quests go fairly quickly this way.

As for bosses, most of those can be soloed without too mcuh difficulty. They are different than all previous worlds and take some time getting used to, but once you do you will like them. They are way more fun!

Now the problem: Many of the bosses are Balance and have HIGH resist. And of course Balance doesn't have a Balance prism. For these you can use your elemental spells (the zap thing I can't remember the name of, or hydra) but I found these took a LONG time. So you can either find someone to assist or, better yet, use storm polymorph. Load yourself up with blades, throw some traps and a feint on your balance boss enemy then morph into storm cat and attack. Works great!

Either way, you will have fun in Celestia!

I have a balance that has finished Celestia and you can do what he said but also add you elemental pet instead of the mander.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Flippd wrote:
Howdy! So I have been playing Celestia for about an hour or two, just got to this world. It looks like I am gonna need alot of help if I hope to even begin to get past these quests. So I was wondering If anyone here is also new to Celestia, that way we could possibly become friends and team up and such. I am a level 50 Balance wizard. So yeah. Let me know if anyone here is willing to team up. Not like the power rangers tho.

I have many many wizards that are in Celestia, some starting out, some in the grotto, some in District of the Stars, and some that have completed Celestia.

I am usually in Wu or Pixie Realm, since I keep hearing that is where most of the Older and Wiser Wizards are. So, keep an eye out for me because I am online most of the time.

John NightBringer - Fire
Steven StormSlinger - Storm
Hunter LifeHeart - Life
Blaze WinterBreeze - Ice
Blaze DeathBlade - Death
Blaze HawkCaller - Balance
Blaze BattleBlade - Balance
Chase MoonCaller - Myth
Kristen LifeHeart - Life
Brianna IceBlade - Ice
Blaze StormBlade - Storm

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
Flippd wrote:

Hey i can help you i have a level 50 balance just like you he is also new to cl he would be happy to help ill be on at 1:00 at the realm sunbird in the celestia base camp