Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spiderkeeper?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 30, 2010
On my lvl fifty myth i got the robe from Malistaire shoes from Kraysys but no hat. I found out the hat is from some boss named Yeva Spiderkeeper. Can someone tell me how to get to her I have finished Dragonspyre and have not seen any boss named Yeva spiderkeeper

Delver
Feb 16, 2010
You have to complete all the side quest line for Kozel Toothtamer in the Crystal Grove. Yeva Spiderkeeper is the last quest that Kozel gives you. Oh and be prepared, you may have to farm Yeva quite a bit to get your hat. It all depends on how lucky you are!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
masteroffire2233 wrote:
On my lvl fifty myth i got the robe from Malistaire shoes from Kraysys but no hat. I found out the hat is from some boss named Yeva Spiderkeeper. Can someone tell me how to get to her I have finished Dragonspyre and have not seen any boss named Yeva spiderkeeper

In the Crystal Grove, you need to do the side quests from Kozel Toothtamer to get to Yeva.

On wizard101central.com they have a list of DS quests. You might want to check this out:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread. ...

And on the Forums at that fansite, they had some posts about farming Yeva for grand gear. Sounds like it takes a long time. Check out those posts too. Very interesting.

Hope this helps.

(Just a side note: if you do a "search" at the top of this page, just for Yeva, you will see a lot of other posts on this too.)