Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Too Hard??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2010
Okay so I just wanted to say that I think Grizzleheim is a little too hard for level twenty students. I'm level twenty, and I find Grizzleheim a little harder than I thought it would be. Yea I know a lot of people might have been harder than they thought, but do you think could at least lower the health on some enemies?

Jordan NightDreamer Balance Level 20

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
alexmm121233 wrote:
Okay so I just wanted to say that I think Grizzleheim is a little too hard for level twenty students. I'm level twenty, and I find Grizzleheim a little harder than I thought it would be. Yea I know a lot of people might have been harder than they thought, but do you think could at least lower the health on some enemies? Jordan NightDreamer Balance Level 20

As GH is not necessary to complete, come back at a higher level when you have more health, better spells, and more experience playing the character.

Explorer
May 20, 2010
Griz is OPTIONAL. Just because it says you can return there after level 20, doesnt mean you have to. I usually leave it until I have completed Marleybone, or MooShu, depending on my mood.

Survivor
May 24, 2010
kinsella82 wrote:
Griz is OPTIONAL. Just because it says you can return there after level 20, doesnt mean you have to. I usually leave it until I have completed Marleybone, or MooShu, depending on my mood.

In never knew that GH was optional.... Lol thanks for putting that!

Explorer
Jun 14, 2009
alexmm121233 wrote:
kinsella82 wrote:

In never knew that GH was optional.... Lol thanks for putting that!

Yeah, and for a while, lvl50s were doing the hardest things there.