Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gives two cards!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 13, 2010
Say you had a pet that gives a card at a certain age (Let's say Defender Pig)
and you hatched it with Sea Dragon or something so it would also inherit Tower Shield,Disarmament or Piercemonger. Would this mean that the pet would provide both Dryad and the other spell (So it would add two item cards to your deck)?

Also, has anyone seen or obtained a Sea Dragon that had two or more of the item card giving talents, and does that mean they can provide both cards?

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Luvas wrote:
and you hatched it with Sea Dragon or something so it would also inherit Tower Shield,Disarmament or Piercemonger. Would this mean that the pet would provide both Dryad and the other spell (So it would add two item cards to your deck)?

Also, has anyone seen or obtained a Sea Dragon that had two or more of the item card giving talents, and does that mean they can provide both cards?

Yes, it does mean your pet will have more than one card. Yes, I do have pets that have multiple cards, so Far, I have 3, but I think I have a friend who has 4 cards from 1 pet.

Survivor
Sep 06, 2008
Luvas wrote:

:P of course it could have double blade/shield and trap talents

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I have a sea dragon that gives tower shield, pierce, and disarm, along with spritely. All the cards show up in your deck as if they were on an item.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life

Survivor
Nov 29, 2008
yes, they will be able to use both cards, i got my ice hound to epic and it also got the talent disarmament (gives 1 disarm) and when i got into battle, the ice hound gives both disarm and the ice hound spell, so using your defender pig example, the defender pig can give BOTH dryrd AND the other spell (towershield, pierce etc.)

Defender
Aug 13, 2010
Aw, that's just beastly! Between the 'May Cast' talents and these card ones...I so want a pet like that now.