Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 jobs!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2009
I was just thinking about if there were wizard101 jobs! We could have jobs and work for people in the spiral, this would be another way for us wizard to earn gold and maybe items. I thought this would be a cool idea but at the moment i don't have very many "job" ideas, I have though of only a couple, We could go around and perhaps MOW the grass in the commons of wizard city, we could be like a police officer and stand guard making sure no evil enemies get into the commons, my last idea is building furniture for the housing shops of the spiral or even help build a house! Again this would reward gold experience and rare items. Any more ideas? Please post!

Administrator
Survivor
Dec 25, 2009
I agree ti would be nice to be able to sell extra gear from drops to other players, some other games have systems set up for this, and they are very interesting and rewarding.

Another good idea on the subject of jobs would be to link them to crafting. Make furniture for the furniture store, craft snacks for pets for the pet food store, etc. If the jobs gave a chance for rare items it could add a whole new aspect to the game with very little tweaking. They could work something like optional side quests that would depend on crafting level as opposed to character level and could be incorporated into existing shops on all existing worlds. Just make the quest reward a random nice item from a preset list instead of an exact one, that would make it very popular and add a whole new use for crafting!

Administrator
Arcassia wrote:
I agree ti would be nice to be able to sell extra gear from drops to other players, some other games have systems set up for this, and they are very interesting and rewarding.

Please refer to this post for information about trade between accounts:
https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/28838.ftl

community@wizard101.com