Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game Help

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
Sorry it this doesn't go here, but I can't spot a topic that works.

I need help with card decks. I can't figure out how to arrange a deck so the cards I may need first show up first. I hope it's not compeletely random, because where is the strategy in that?

I also need quest help. How do you find other players working on the same quests as you are, without interrupting what they might be doing when you need the help?

Thanks for any help/advice

Autumn

Administrator
This has been address in this post .

That is part of the dynamic of Wizard101. This game, as you may have noticed, is based on a CCG (Collectible Card Game).

Just like playing a regular card game, you have to work with what you are dealt.

You can 'stack the deck' a little by controlling how many of each card appears in your deck. If you don't use shields as much, don't put as many in your deck.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
Yes, but it most card games, I get to choose the card I use because I have control over all over all of my cards.

Of course, I am talking about games that deal me a hand and not games where I only deal from a deck. I mean, I am dealt a deck I know I can always control. It's not quite the same, is it? I have a set of cards that I can use when I want. I mean all the cards dealt to me in the first hand are always available to me. I don't have to have points before I can use them.

This may be different from Dungeons and Dragons type games. I never really got into those. I prefer to work more with strategy than just sheer luck, especially when I have paid for the cards.

Just my opinion.

Thank you for your quick response.

Autumn

Defender
Jul 31, 2008
Sadly everytime you ask a wizard for his or her help you interrupt anything he or she might be doing. You just have to hope on the good will of the person you are asking

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008