Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new world ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 27, 2009
I wonder what the next world will be, i think its candyland like a lot of other people think too. Or something else, it seems all the worlds (except celestia) are based on countries,
wizard city: i dont know
krockotopia: egypt
marleybone: england
mooshu: china
dragonspyre: russia (i think)
celestia: atlantis (not real)
grizzleheilm: norway
so maybe it could be another country. Well you can post whatever idea you have! i would love to hear all of them! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Sophia Dreamblood

Survivor
May 04, 2009
Amazonia, set in the jungles of Brazil. Bring in the Aztec and other South American pyramids. Monkey, snakes, alligators could be the bosses...

Survivor
Dec 28, 2009
spelly567 wrote:
I wonder what the next world will be, i think its candyland like a lot of other people think too. Or something else, it seems all the worlds (except celestia) are based on countries,
wizard city: i dont know
krockotopia: egypt
marleybone: england
mooshu: china
dragonspyre: russia (i think)
celestia: atlantis (not real)
grizzleheilm: norway
so maybe it could be another country. Well you can post whatever idea you have! i would love to hear all of them! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Sophia Dreamblood

it would be cool to have one based on Africa.like kind of desoalte and plain like.