Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening Petition

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
This is a petition to make it to where plants don't wilt as quickly as they currently do and when they wilt they don't start their growth over. People can't play 24/7 to constantly tend to these endless plant needs.

Bravevline

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
My plants seem fine if I tend them every 6 to 12 hours. Some people allow their plants to wilt in order to stop them from reaching elder. Reseting the plant to young lets you get more regular harvests than you normally would. A plant could be immortal because of wilting...

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
I don't see the huge complaints about gardening, you just gotta visit your garden twice a day.

Defender
Aug 15, 2009
Gardening is one of the things that was done right. And for the most part, is a distraction to give people something more to do than go through the whole game in a month or two.
Could you please elaborate on what is going on like are you leaving plants with needs? How many plants do you have? How much time can you spend a day on line?

For one thing if there are more than twelve plants and you have full training points you will end up pulling your hair out. especially if you have the higher level plants.

Second, if you come to a plant with no needs wait or come back because they will develop them shortly. Checking them at least when you log on and log off helps catch needs.

Third, if you dont have that much time online then limit the number of plants you have, and if you fore see being off line then let them elder out and start again when you get back on.

Finally, remember you may get a new favorite pet and you need training points to get them to epic. Good luck balancing that out.

My only complaint is the training points it takes to get rid of those pests that have a high tendency of coming out. Just one level 3 or 4 pest and its a tough choice between digging the plant up or using a tremedous amount of tp to get rid of it.

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Angelocean wrote:
I don't see the huge complaints about gardening, you just gotta visit your garden twice a day.

I dont think you notice the problem. Some people might have school. They can't go on Wizard101 all the time. So lets say they are busy for 3 days. When they come back their plants are dead.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Igloogirl3 wrote:
Angelocean wrote:

I dont think you notice the problem. Some people might have school. They can't go on Wizard101 all the time. So lets say they are busy for 3 days. When they come back their plants are dead.

I guess I take to many precautions to see problems.