Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Map Enhancement

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 26, 2008
I was thinking, what if we had a map for our House that displayed everyone that's in it and you could see what area of the house that they are in. The owner of the house could then click on the name tag of a person in their house and either teleport to them, or make them leave. i hope that kingsisle adds this feature :)
-TalonSeaGem
Level 48 Ice wizard

***EDIT:
i think that we should be able to drag them to a place on the map of your house and then they would go there. i think the animation should be like a giant mystic hand plucking you up and placing you where you want them to go. Hope you like it :)

Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
Love it but it should only be for the owner of the house to see all and control all (i have a idea see Part 2 below) but it would be very useful cause when ever i'm in my house and i bring some people i just met there they always trow a party

PART 2
my idea is the ability to move the people to locations like if they are inside move them outside or if they are outside you can move them some where outside just a idea

Survivor
Jul 26, 2008
Yeah i like your idea of being able to move them inside or outside, that could come in handy if you're having a big party.