Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

getting the celestia spiral key

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
before celestia came out you had a quest from the storm teacher. he said something about to bring him shards from a stone or something like that but then you have to go to marleybone and go to the top of a tower and i am not kidding the main boss of the tower is unbeatable anyone else agree?

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
clone25 wrote:
before celestia came out you had a quest from the storm teacher. he said something about to bring him shards from a stone or something like that but then you have to go to marleybone and go to the top of a tower and i am not kidding the main boss of the tower is unbeatable anyone else agree?
you dont have to do it

Survivor
Dec 05, 2009
I completely and toatally agree i made it all the way to the final boss with two of my friends and then just as we killed all of the other mini bosses the main killed me so i ported out and started to walk up the stairs by the time i got there they had already killed it and now i am stuck with no help on this hard tower and i have to do it to get to celestia i am about ready to throw my computer out of a window wizard101 you anger me sometimes ....scratch that alot of times if only i could find help.....

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Seriously, this is still being talked about? KI made it optional months ago; too much complaining from people who couldn't defeat it and getting overly frustrated. There are plenty of guides from fansites on strategies of how to defeat the tower and bosses. The tower itself is now much like Briskbreeze, wholly optional and merely there for a challenge and farming.