Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

cat world

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
I really think that since we have marleybone, which has dogs as the main animals there, there should alsol be a cat would. I know that there are many dog lovers out there,(Including myself :D) but what about all those cat lovers? shoulldnt there be a world for cats too?

The story in the cat world could be that there are some cats rebeling against the others.

Please think about the suggestion, it would make wizard101 so much better.

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
Layla1331baghai wrote:
I really think that since we have marleybone, which has dogs as the main animals there, there should alsol be a cat would. I know that there are many dog lovers out there,(Including myself :D) but what about all those cat lovers? shoulldnt there be a world for cats too?

The story in the cat world could be that there are some cats rebeling against the others.

Please think about the suggestion, it would make wizard101 so much better.

Actually, there is a good reason Marleybone has dogs. In trying to be a spoof of London, it has dogs due to popularity of them in the Victorian age. So us cat lovers are going to have to suffer.

P.S. The movie I got this information about the dogs from had a person talking who was called Heidi Parker. Sound Familiar?

Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
Eygptians used to worship cats so i thought that it would be fitting that Krokotopia would have cats but it seems that they are more into the reptilian species of the Nile...

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
then a spoof of a world of cats is in order..

i would say it would involve the jungle cats
as domestic cats are the scoundrels in Marleybone.

jaguar.
leopard.
cheetah.
lion.
tiger.
cougar.

and the villainous rodents could also be here...
along with a bad bird or two.
in maybe a whole jungle like world like the Mayan

Community Leader
Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
I was always wishing of a medeaval cat world, with a big persian king and green grass and blue skies and castles. Or, a wild west cat world :D Yee-haw!

Survivor
Nov 24, 2010
Sorry but there's already cats in Marleybone, so I don't think they're doing that again as it would be a repeat of Marleybone.
Sean Dragonflame Level 56 Sorcerer