Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Burning Books Marleybone Criminal Hideout

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
Hi Everyone,
I am Cheyenne Swiftspear a Magus Pyromancer level 30. Ms. Dalia Falmea ( Fire School Teacher) Has assigned me to find a missing book. When I have to find the criminal hideout to retrieve the book I go to Chelsea Court. When I find the Criminal Hideout, (my quest was to locate it) My quest arrow wont go away. I also noticed that this is where shakes is....I have already defeated him. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! :? :-( It is like I never located the hideout.....but I am standing right infront of it. The map says it is called Criminal Hideout....but in the game it say Shakes clock tower...plzzz respind and help.

Thank You,
Cheyenne Swiftspear

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
SugarPlum567 wrote:
Hi Everyone,
I am Cheyenne Swiftspear a Magus Pyromancer level 30. Ms. Dalia Falmea ( Fire School Teacher) Has assigned me to find a missing book. When I have to find the criminal hideout to retrieve the book I go to Chelsea Court. When I find the Criminal Hideout, (my quest was to locate it) My quest arrow wont go away. I also noticed that this is where shakes is....I have already defeated him. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! :? :-( It is like I never located the hideout.....but I am standing right infront of it. The map says it is called Criminal Hideout....but in the game it say Shakes clock tower...plzzz respind and help.

Thank You,
Cheyenne Swiftspear

You are at the wrong building. Mr. Incinerator for the Burning Books quest is NOT in the same building as Shakes O'Leary.

Look at your map. Shakes O'Leary is at the top of the map.

To find the building for the Burning Books quest, take the LEFT TURN before you get to Shakes O'Leary. Mr. Incinerator is in a building at the end of that road.

They actually show a map for this quest on the fansite, Wizard101central.com.

Check this out:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13048&highlight=burning+book+quest

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Did you try going in? Maybe the criminal in the hideout is Shakes himself.

Sometimes a teacher will give you a quest to defeat somebody that you've already defeated in another quest. Otherwise, check the quest arrow and the quest itself and see what you're supposed to do.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
When you get in to the building, you see a Incinerator. After you defeat him, you get a summon fire minnon card. I would suggest that you do that quest after you finish Marlybone by doing Big Ben. Once you get that move, it is really helpful in the next world. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)