Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet "Making" Comes to the Spiral!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 15, 2009
for level: 35
Tutorial Tip: Professor Balestrom: “How would you like to be the very first to try out my newest invention?” “Great. Come by, and we’ll give it a test”
Storm school: Professor Balestrom: “There you are, young wizard, I’m glad you came so quickly. I wanted you to see this first” “Everyone’s been so excited about the new advanced pets, so I’m sure everyone will just love what I’ve created” “It uses DNA to create the pet. Hmm, I’ll show you. Meet me in my laboratory. It’s in the Pet Pavilion”
Balestrom’s Laboratory: Poorly lit room with computers lining up the walls. At every computer is a frog of all shapes and sizes, typing away at them. Professor Balestrom and six other tadpole like frogs (each with a different colored hat (yellow and blue for myth, black and white for death... etc)) are lined up on the far wall. Professor Balestrom: “Before you begin, you’ll need some supplies. Go to each of the Ravenwood teachers and collect any DNA. Good luck young wizard”
Fire school: Falmea: “Oh that’s right. Professor Balestrom came to me earlier and told me to get some of my favourite pet’s DNA” Narrator: “Professor Falmea gives you a lock of bright orange, burning Firecat hair” Falmea: “That should do it. I can’t wait to see what all this is about”
Ice School: Professor Greyrose: “Hello there, young wizard. Enjoying the snow?” “DNA? Oh that right. Balestrom is always coming up with new things” “I wasn’t quite sure what to get for his project, but lucky for me my Ice Beatle chipped some ice not long ago” “Don’t worry a bit, the ice grows back. I hope it doesn’t melt, safe trip”
Life School: Moolinda Wu: “Hello young wizard. What brings you here?” “Pet DNA? I’m deeply sorry but I have none” “Hmm, I’ve got an idea. I’ve had this pet egg for quite a while. Why don’t you take it and go to the life tree outside” “Tell her to bring this poor egg to life”
Ravenwood: Blossom: “You want me to bring this egg to life? Well it shouldn’t be too hard” “On the other hand, it looks like I don’t have to. Looks like the little thing made it on his own” Narrator: “As Blossom is talking to you a little imp flies out of the egg” Blossom: “You should take that egg back to Moolinda; she’s been waiting a long time for that imp to hatch”
Life School: “It hatched on its own? Well that’s good to hear. I thought the little thing was stuck, after all this time” “Looks like all it needed was some warm hands around it. You really have the making of a life wizard” Narrator: “Moolinda takes, with joy, the imp and gives you the remaining egg shell” Moolinda Wu: “Here you are, young wizard, take this to Balestrom. Have a safe journey and good luck”
Myth school: Cyrus: “You again!?! What do you need?” “Oh you’ve come for that DNA. That frog came by a few days ago, and told me to have some pet DNA ready, but for some reason I forgot.” “You’re still here? If you want your DNA that badly then go to the Myth tower. Battle my pet for it. Shouldn’t be too hard ... for my pet”
Myth tower: Troll pet: “Finally some company. No one has come to this spooky old tower for days.” “You want some DNA? I have some DNA, but it’s in my litter box” “While you’re at it, can you change my litter box? That old Cyrus didn’t change it for months” Narrator: “You carefully take the litter box and dump its components into a bag” . . .

(Note: this goes on with the death school and then introduction to actually making the pets. I've left that out for KI to come up with xD

pls leave coments and ideas, thx :p