Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where is Orderof the fang!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
When I do the quest the quest arrow won't turn on, the map is no help and I don't know what to do. I tried everything, and still, no luck!!!!! So can someone PLEASE help me!!!!???

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
melcookie925 wrote:
When I do the quest the quest arrow won't turn on, the map is no help and I don't know what to do. I tried everything, and still, no luck!!!!! So can someone PLEASE help me!!!!???

Hi. I just ran into that same bug on my new wizard. Luckily, I knew where to go from my previous wizard.

You need to go to the Krokosphinx and talk to Alhazared, the Balance School teacher. The Balance School in underground. In front of Niles the Balance Tree, you will see a hole in the ground with a "ladder" sticking up. Take the ladder "down" to see Alhazared. After you talk to him, he tells you to talk to Shalek the Wise in Entrance Hall.

Good Luck! :-P

Administrator
Young student, if you've already helped Professor Winthrop find the location, in the map room of the Palace of Fire (that's in the Pyramid of the Sun), you should then be able to talk to Sgt Major Talbot, out at the Oasis, about the Order. Once you do that, you should be able to ride the boat by walking up to it.

After that, try looking down.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Gamma wrote:
Young student, if you've already helped Professor Winthrop find the location, in the map room of the Palace of Fire (that's in the Pyramid of the Sun), you should then be able to talk to Sgt Major Talbot, out at the Oasis, about the Order. Once you do that, you should be able to ride the boat by walking up to it.

After that, try looking down.

Note to Gamma for info: there is a bug with the quest "Locate the Order of the Fang". When you accept the quest, your yellow quest arrow helper disappears. If you haven't been through this quest with other wizards, it can get very confusing trying to figure out where you should go next.

(I did report this in Halston's Lab, "Have a Bug. Report it here." There are other posts on here about the same problem with this quest. Just fyi...)
:-(

Explorer
Dec 05, 2010
If you're talking about the book, it's in the School of Balance.
:D :D