Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

gh crafting house

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
i just got my GMA badge about too days ago :-D. i decided to craft a gh house. this is nothing about the reagants. i just wondering what crafting table do you craft it in.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
You have to get all the recipes of the items needed to make it. You gotta craft to craft sadly. For planks its basic, the rest is furniture.

Defender
Oct 14, 2008
Housing crafting station. You can buy it in the bazaar or stores like the Mushu housing shop.
-Luna0616

Defender
May 27, 2010
The watchtower hall is made at a special forge known as hall of the ice forge which is easy to find since it is located in the GH commons, just use your compass but just in case, its near the entrance to the mirkholm keep, before you cross the bridge take a left to it then walk across the stones you will see some runestones there and a door there is the entrance to the ice forge where you craft the house once you get everything you need for it

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
Ok, I'm a GMA and just bought the recipe for the GH house. My problem is that when I try to craft some of the items needed for the house, it won't let me. :-(
I tried my housing table. Nope. Tried the equipment table. No again. Same for the card table. I went to the GH forge. Nope. This is just for the stack of wooden planks!
anyone have any (I mean ANY) idea as to where I can craft the items? Its just very frustrating and I've just started this quest!

Not ready to start pulling my hair out. Yet!

Cassandra Lionhunter Myth Legendary

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
ssss55123 wrote:
Ok, I'm a GMA and just bought the recipe for the GH house. My problem is that when I try to craft some of the items needed for the house, it won't let me. :-(
I tried my housing table. Nope. Tried the equipment table. No again. Same for the card table. I went to the GH forge. Nope. This is just for the stack of wooden planks!
anyone have any (I mean ANY) idea as to where I can craft the items? Its just very frustrating and I've just started this quest!

Check on the recipe. It will tell you what table to use. There will be a clock symbol that if you mouse over will tell you the cool down of the recipe. Below that will be the symbol for the type of table you need to use. Beaker/test tube = Basic Crafting Table. Bed = Housing Crafting Table. Cards = Card Crafting Table. Robe (could be wrong on that) = equipment crafting table.

I believe the planks is the basic crafting table.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life

Community Leader
Each item needs to be crafted on the furniture station, you can buy one at most furniture shops. I found a guide to help you along the way. http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80610 .

Now remember if your back pack is full or you are still in cool down you wont be able to craft each piece. I hope this helps some.

Historian
May 01, 2010
ssss55123 wrote:

did you try the basic crafting station as mentioned from a previous poster said?

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
I tried all the crafting tables at first. I then logged off the game and logged back on. That seemed to do the trick! :-D
I'm now well on my way to crafting the GH house!
Thanks for all your input. I was getting very irritated with myself there for a bit.

Survivor
May 04, 2010
scottowiz wrote:
i just got my GMA badge about too days ago :-D. i decided to craft a gh house. this is nothing about the reagants. i just wondering what crafting table do you craft it in.

i dont know where to buy the grizzleheim crafting station or dont you need one?