Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pvp spells

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 24, 2009
As some of you may currently know there has been a uprise of 'complainers' i find it unfathamible or unbelivable that people are complaining about storm spells and other schools better spells. some examples are wild bolt that has been recently changed for the worse judgement my favorite balance spell in the game and even storm lord in my experince in pvp a unachiveing one i could clearly see good manners and good sportsmanship on some peoples part but mostly there is name calling like noob and in my opinion abuse of text chat by using words that sound like hurtfull words Josephwyrmbane 58 myth currently on medusa quest ps sorry for using big words that i probaly spelled wrong

Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
i think your right myth should become better i think thats what you said so thats why i was think of a completly new school a school for a more better death school like a devil school that what it mainly does is gives you a realy good minion and myth schools should get it for free no training points
Josephwyrmbane 58 myth currently on medusa quest ps sorry for using big words that i probaly spelled wrong