Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

We tie and both are rankings go down

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
When I was in a battle, both of us lost. I used immolate and it killed us both. Both of are rankings when down, but why? What should happen is that are rankings don't change at all, because we both won and both lost. So, does anyone agree with me?

Survivor
May 10, 2009
lol same thing happened to me someone killed me and my minion killed him the same turn and i agree completely

Survivor
May 16, 2009
I totally agree! I have a legendary fire wizard named Dylan StrongBlood and this dude when I was a private used immolate. So it kills me but kills him. But then I loose more rank them him!! Why is that??? Anyway right now my wizard is a commander and he can be a warlord if there was in ties you gain 15-20 rank. So why now am I a commander? Once again ties, I lost 20 and 18 while opponents lost 11 and 15, unfair also!!! I can be a warlord cause my rank is 888 commander and if there wasn't ties I would be a warlord.

But then if you tie it either is gain or no rank cause it stupid on how we loose rank because it's not even!

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
they lose rank cause they were killed, you lose rank out of sheer lunacy

when you use immolate you die first, you take the damage and then they take damage... if you want there to be a winner, they technically should win as you die before they do

Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
Ya this guy hit me with Judgement and I had 85 life left. Then I attacked and killed him with Judgement and it was my last card. I had more life than him, yet I still got points taken away. IDK if it was 'cuz of no cards or because i only had 85 life, but I thought that I won anyways.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
I think if you tie then the rank just shouldn't change at all. If you win you gain points, if you lose you lose points, if you tie you gain nothing and lose nothing! It seems fair...