Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

GH Mounts!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 25, 2009
Survivor
Sep 08, 2008
That would be awesome!

You should put this in the dorm section, or whichever one it is where they take suggestions. I love this idea!

AI

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
I agree, there is so much that KI could do with GH in the item/housing/mount/etc arena it does seem quite under tapped. I know there is the Dragon Fjord and Watchtower Hall houses, but the items associated with GH are limited compared to other worlds.

Defender
Sep 11, 2010
I want a Goblin-Imp Coaster a la Spiderman! No steering column or cross brace ... just a rocket-fired imp under each foot like roller skates ... jumping causes the splits, flying upside down, twisting your legs in a knot, or spiralling out of control, but all of it in a straight line ... ;)

Bring back Chicken-fighting!!! Ride on the shoulders of a Galloping Grendel!

And don't forget the "Been Her" chariot ... a rickshaw pulled by bridled Dark Sprites that power slides around corners ... but its a family game ... (*sigh) prolly gonna haf ta leave out the buggy whips ... ;)

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
that would be really cool it's kinda weird that they don't have mounts for gh because almost all the other worlds to don't they?

Survivor
May 02, 2009
i aree also the bears should look like baldur goldpaws and there should be wintertusk viking mounts that look like vestri austri sudri and nordri moutns!