Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Monitor is out!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 31, 2008
I only play wizard 101 through my desktop, but yesterday my monitor stoped working. By the end of today (1/1/11) I will have lost 2 days of my subscription. I will be able to get a new monitor by 1/6/11, but by then I will have lost 5 days of my subscrition.

Is there any way I can recover those lost days, or place a "hold" on my subscrition until I can log on again?

PS. I am writing this message on my brother's laptop, but I cant download wizard101 on his laptop because he does not want me to.

PSS. To all computer savys out there: The problem with my monitor is that the Power switch is blicking and I cant turn it on, do you know how to fix it?

Explorer
May 20, 2010
Finarel wrote:
The problem with my monitor is that the Power switch is blicking and I cant turn it on, do you know how to fix it?

If its blinking, it could just be that your monitor has gone into power-save mode, try moving your mouse around to get it back ... if not turn off all power to it, wait 10 second and boot it up again. Hope this helps.

Survivor
May 19, 2010
Finarel wrote:
I only play wizard 101 through my desktop, but yesterday my monitor stoped working. By the end of today (1/1/11) I will have lost 2 days of my subscription. I will be able to get a new monitor by 1/6/11, but by then I will have lost 5 days of my subscrition.

Is there any way I can recover those lost days, or place a "hold" on my subscrition until I can log on again?

PS. I am writing this message on my brother's laptop, but I cant download wizard101 on his laptop because he does not want me to.

PSS. To all computer savys out there: The problem with my monitor is that the Power switch is blicking and I cant turn it on, do you know how to fix it?

okay for your monitor issue it sounds like a lack/loss of connection to your monitor from your video card. which could mean you will need a new video card unless its intergrated then a new motherboard (better to get a new comp). Also try replacing the connection cable from your computer to the monitor, they have been known to degrade. hoping this helps but FYI there could be another 5+ issues creating havak.

As per the subscription issue, as far as i know there is nothing that can be done as its based on monthly access not usage.