Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The near ultimate pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
When I got my sea dragon pet I was so exited, but when I raised it to epic it had horrible talents. When I mixed it with my friends burnzilla, the pet it made was awesome! A burnzilla with the pierce train, spell proof, tower shield, and pain giver. Does anyone have a pet like or better than this?

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
My friend worked on the perfect Seraph (one Kensington run when he got it) since the beginning of the "advanced pets" update, he finally made the pet about 3 weeks ago. He's slow to make gold to hatch. :P

Pierce train
Spell Proof (15%)
Pain Giver (8%)
Spritely

Defender
Jul 31, 2008
My Sea dragon has Spritly, tower shield, pain giver, and pierce train.
Pierce train has not come of as a great thing yet, but the other 3 talents are all worth it!

Survivor
Nov 29, 2008
my ice hound got really good talents:

death proof( probably the worst of them -_-)
spritely
spell-proof
disarmament(gives one disarm spell)

add that with the spell it gets at epic and you got ONE MEAN PET!

Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
Angelocean wrote:
My friend worked on the perfect Seraph (one Kensington run when he got it) since the beginning of the "advanced pets" update, he finally made the pet about 3 weeks ago. He's slow to make gold to hatch. :P

Pierce train
Spell Proof (15%)
Pain Giver (8%)
Spritely

Man how he get that?!?

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
:D :D :D
shaymin57 wrote:
When I got my sea dragon pet I was so exited, but when I raised it to epic it had horrible talents. When I mixed it with my friends burnzilla, the pet it made was awesome! A burnzilla with the pierce train, spell proof, tower shield, and pain giver. Does anyone have a pet like or better than this?
mix a stormzilla with a wrath then mix it again with a sea dragon and finally an ice hound. when i did it i got a storm epic hound spell same as epic ice hound but for storm. its a 7 pip spell that causes 1500 damage over 3 rounds :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
I'm still planning my uber pet...

Helephant (mine) + Defender Pig (friend IRL's) + midnight sprite (mine) + other gift card pet (didn't buy card yet) + fierce hound (i already have friends in-game volenteering their fierce-hounds) + starfish (mine) + seadragon (see fierce hound for explanation) = I-don't-know-what-it-will-take-the-form-of-but-I-am-putting-hyphens-between-every-word-and-I-want-this-pet!

How much gold do I need? A lot!