Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Merle Ambrose

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 29, 2010
Defender
May 25, 2009
Merle Ambrose studies in the 3 Astral Schools: Star, Sun, and Moon. This explains the space themed clothes.

Signed,
Anthony Ghosthunter, Legendary Theurgist
Gabriel Mythwraith, Journeyman Diviner

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
No one knows the school of Merle Ambrose. He looks more like a Diviner to me. You know, the purple-ish robes.
Brianna Wildblood and Seablood

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
saphirathedragon wrote:
Merle Ambrose studies in the 3 Astral Schools: Star, Sun, and Moon. This explains the space themed clothes.

Signed,

Since when was that told?

Defender
Oct 14, 2008
Ambrose simply isnt one school. He also isnt called "Headmaster" for nothing! He obviously has learned all schools, and recently has learned the three astral schools; Sun, Moon, and Star.
-Luna0616

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
always asked this question but i think he is the 3 astral schools i thought of that a while back Hunter firebreath legendary pyromancer lucas willow giver legendary life blaze ice flame legendary ice hunter spark flame legendary storm and my other other legendarys balance and my myth

Survivor
Oct 03, 2010
Well, he IS one school. Balance! The Headmaster is a Sorcerer. I think it says that when you become one. Not to disapoint anyone. I also agree that he might be all, but he is a SORCERER

Survivor
Oct 15, 2010
2010ninjastar wrote:
Well, he IS one school. Balance! The Headmaster is a Sorcerer. I think it says that when you become one. Not to disapoint anyone. I also agree that he might be all, but he is a SORCERER

If you mean when you take the test to become balance, that actually says Merlin, not Merle. I thought it said Merle at first too, because their names are very similar.

Defender
May 25, 2009
Igloogirl3 wrote:
saphirathedragon wrote:

Signed,

Since when was that told?

I remember a VERY old post that Merle Ambrose said that he was Astral Schools. Its a little hazy, but I remember

Anthony Ghosthutner, Legendary Theurgist

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
Merle Ambrose is short for Merlin Ambrosius, the British myth, the wizard of Camelot, King Arthur's right hand man. If you choose balance while you are creating a new character, under famous sorcerers will say Merlin, there for the Headmaster IS balance. I just don't understand why he doesn't teach the balance school. Maybe Headmasters aren't supposed to teach and be the Headmaster, thats why there are professors.