Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Too hard for most?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
Well in my experience, I think Grizzlehiem is too hard for newbie wizards. Really I think Grizzlehiem is as hard as Dragonspyre. The people you battle in Grizzlehiem have as much health as Dragonspyre. But why do they let level twenties in Grizzlehiem and it is pretty hard for me and i'm level thirty-two. Has anyone noticed this?

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
well because its a side place you want to be prepare for ds right so yea i also hope this helps for all of you :D 8)

Hero
May 27, 2009
I had more trouble on Fire than other schools. I don't know that I'd say it's too hard for MOST, just some. The nice thing about Grizzlheim is it's not linear. You can always come back later.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
the XP in GH isnt very good so i never did it until i finished DS, then i did it, but just for the training point. well and it was fun killing the coven every 5 rounds with a friend of mine :). So, as to your statement about it being too hard, it may be for its level, but i wouldnt do it for its level anyways because the xp isnt there. Do it for a training point after ds.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
GH as a side world is designed to be done over the course of you leveling your wizard, as in different areas are designed to be completed at different times. Savarstad Pass being beginning, completed/worked on during levels 20-30 KT - MB for example and then take on other areas as you level up or want a break from main storyline, and finish Ravenscar about the time you hit 50 and finishing up DS. Hope that helps.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
i am lvl 58 and i want ice angel (i ice)but i have to beat a boss but i cant cause he is to hard :( so i asked my friend if he could help but he said he couldnt since it said i was busy so if you are going to make bosses for card quest hard could you at least let friends help...

plz plz plz change that so you can have friends help you with all bosses espicaily in gh since you get like no exp

Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
I really think this world is more intended to help you get your skills going. Strategy and knowledge are what I get out of griz. and I do find it hard at times but to be honest I don't actually add people to my friends list to help with bosses in fact I always go it alone. I am lvl 45 right now and I learning now that my attire isn't that great if it doesn't have a def. in it. Also, remember that you learn not just from one school but two and If you aren't getting what you thought was great out of your second schools cards you can always buy back your training points and choose a different school.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2011
To be honest i dont have trouble with the bosses? Its collecting things i find hard! Like the cell key, i've counted and i've dont 30 of these things and still havent recovered, i moved on from grizzlehiem its annoying.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
Im stuck with grizzle giem and im lvl 24 and i dont have any qusst to level up other than the tomb in kroktopia witch i cant get n to!

Survivor
Feb 04, 2011
rabiddukenuke2000 wrote:
Im stuck with grizzle giem and im lvl 24 and i dont have any qusst to level up other than the tomb in kroktopia witch i cant get n to!

I'm level 30 and stuck lolz.
If your on about the tomb of storms then i can tell you how to get in

1. First you MUST Complete Krokosphinx.
2. You'll be sent to Segant Major Tobolt (Think thats his name the one in the oasis)
3. He will send you to the purple person in the oasis.
4. You will notice some pillar things around the circle, you must press x to activate them after you've talked to the purple person.
5. After that the Tomb of Storms shall appear, you will have to wait a bit to enter so keep running back and forth, after that then you should enter!!

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
Hero
Aug 23, 2009
wizardmh wrote:
i am lvl 58 and i want ice angel (i ice)but i have to beat a boss but i cant cause he is to hard :( so i asked my friend if he could help but he said he couldnt since it said i was busy so if you are going to make bosses for card quest hard could you at least let friends help...

plz plz plz change that so you can have friends help you with all bosses espicaily in gh since you get like no exp

The point of the quest is to determine your strength and worthiness as an individual, not you and friends. It does not need to be changed, it is supposed to be a challenge. Besides there are plenty of step by step fansite guides of how to do it with and without henchmen.