Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

CL vs. DS

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 17, 2009
ok, is the boss of CL supposed to be weaker or stronger than malistaire because CL is the world after DS and i think malistaire is stronger than CL final boss

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Don't compare a tower boss to Malistaire if you're going to compare bosses in CL. You must compare Astraeus, Ptolmes, or Mithraya.

Delver
Sep 18, 2009
The big bosses at the end of each world each have high health. The Jade Oni has the same health as malistare.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
Survivor
May 18, 2009
wiler5002 wrote:
The big bosses at the end of each world each have high health. The Jade Oni has the same health as malistare.
nope 2500 health less ( i am addicted )

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Survivor
Aug 08, 2009
wiler5002 wrote:
ahem are you in like wc its way lower its in like the 5 thousands geez he not hard i killed him in to rounds

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
wiler5002 wrote:
no it doesn't jade oni only has 7500 health malistaire has 10000 and i think that the bosses at the end of celestia are a lot tougher then malistaire for sure 3 against 1 not counting the minions who do you think is stronger

Survivor
Apr 04, 2010
Although Malistaire has more health then any boss,(Beside's gurtok demon, they both have same health). CL bosses can cheat but malistaire can't cheat. So like Cuthalla, he say's too small try again, and he doesn't have more health then malistaire, but he can cheat. So CL is stronger thenDS.

Daniel SilverCoin lvl 59 storm.

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
isabelgahm wrote:
wiler5002 wrote:
ahem are you in like wc its way lower its in like the 5 thousands geez he not hard i killed him in to rounds
no jade oni has 7500 hp