Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokophynx will not let me get on the boat

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
Well my quest wants me to get on the boat to Krokophynx but it will not let me. I'm about to give up.

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
dmhamm1 wrote:
Well my quest wants me to get on the boat to Krokophynx but it will not let me. I'm about to give up.

is it the pyro quest were you gotta find the frozen flame gem? if so it useally gives it to you before u get to go on the boat. you can go on the boat once you beat the pyramid of sun and speak to that dog by the oasis, you can go to the boat.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You have to talk to the mander first, then press X to get on the boat.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
dmhamm1 wrote:

Was this a quest you got from your school's teacher?

Sometimes in the game, we get a quest to go to an area, but we haven't moved far enough along in the game, and we don't have access to that area yet.

Just continue to follow the story line and do your other quests. Soon you will get access to the boat for the Krokosphinx (or whatever area you need).

Hope this helps. :P

Survivor
Jan 13, 2011
You have to finish a quest and talk to sergeant major talbot

Defender
Nov 20, 2010
You need to finish a quest and then talk to Sargent Major Talbot. He'll give you permission to ride the boat, and then you need to talk to the blue Mander beside it, and he'll let you on.

Rachel RavenTalon,
Level 34 (almost 35!) Myth
"Mastermind"

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
dmhamm1 wrote:

have you talked to major talbot?

Elijah Mythglen,Adept Pyromancer,Level 27