Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Malistare is way to easy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 18, 2010
Come on Kings Isle. When you released Malistare on the test realm with 100,000 lhealth points and had sylvia drake fight with him was awesome.Can you please bring it back to the test realm for a while.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
If you want a challenge, try soloing him. You can solo the whole instance now, as the Crystal Stands no longer have timers on them, and the two enemies you defeat to open the door don't have a respawn timer.

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
colagada wrote:
If you want a challenge, try soloing him. You can solo the whole instance now, as the Crystal Stands no longer have timers on them, and the two enemies you defeat to open the door don't have a respawn timer.

Still too easy.

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
Kikumaru123ko wrote:
Come on Kings Isle. When you released Malistare on the test realm with 100,000 lhealth points and had sylvia drake fight with him was awesome.Can you please bring it back to the test realm for a while.

yea way to easy pretty plz with a cherry on top? oh wait, big problem. half the people who play this game want to fly through just for the satisfaction of winning and they start whining after they lose the first time. hey, im almost done with the pyramid of sun, and nirini champion has beat me 17 times, but you don see me begging for yet another nerf in this game. i got an idea, i mentioned this in some other post about celestia, but what if there were two diffrent modes that you can play the game in? one is easy for the sissys , and another is the hard meode were malistiare was just like back in the old days. the way i see it, some people like it easy, and other people like it hard, and we all like wizard 101 and the current story line, and with the current system, only one half of the people playing think its the right diffucelty level, so this way everbody is nice and . i think that it would take more programing to create a new game, so why not at the begining, be asked to choose between easy or hard, and have a button in your spell book that will alow you to change modes. i think that to prevent cheating ( being on hard mode and switching to easy mode for one boss then back to hard), all your quests will be wiped and your current level, wiped( the gear and pets and house and pets will not be wiped, and the house you will still have, it will just be locked till level 15, also, the wipe will only atomatically hapen if you switch from hard to easy, so if you think that easy is to easy, then you can switch to hard with the option to restart the whole game in hard). me and me freinds came up with this system and we were just thinking how to make the game better because were 9 and there was nothing better to do at lunch. wat do ya think?this seems pretty suficent to me, and like i said, everyone is happy

P.S. this game ROCKS!!!!