Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own boss to gaurd your home!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 18, 2009
Diana SwiftfountainArchmage

Name:Shrieking Cool
School: Ice
Creature: Wooly Mammoth
Says:"You might be cool, but I will freeze you! Aren't I cold?"
Health:8,000
Cheat:If you put a trap on them, Shrieking Cool immediately switches the trap so it is on you and puts a shield that subtracts 90% damage
As she casts cheat:"That's cold!"
As she dies:"I guess I am not the coldest. Sniff"(makes them feel bad for coming)

I also think that the guards of houses should be able to drop rare drops, but only ones that any of the characters on the account have!

Defender
Nov 15, 2008
I forgot to say some other cheats on my boss: If you use a balance, storm, ice, or fire blade he will summon three life minions to assist him the life minions know all life moves and have 7000 health, if you attack the minions the last one uses cheat legion shield minus 50% damage to everyone on his side. the legion shield cheat doesn't activate if you use attack all spell but the last one uses normal rebirth with no absorb. and he has a cheat similar to the first death boss in xilbalba, if you don't kill life minions in five turns he says, Feed me my minion! this is the cheat of the first death boss in xilblaba, and a 0 pip sacrifice will be cast on ottarian, giving him 3000 health but instead of taking 300 damage to the minion like the boss in xilbalba, it only takes 100 and when sacrifice is casted all wizards fighting ottarian's team will take 500 damage resist doesn't effect it and it goes through shields, also, a -75% legion cheat will be casted and any shields on your team will be destroyed. this happens every 5 turns and if you use a shield it will happen, just he says, stick to your resist, puny wizard. also, if there is at least one promethean in the fight, his health is increased to 10,000 and his minions have 8,000 and all his cheats are boosted by 10% and if you somehow kill ottarian and his second form, before his second for disappears it will say, "you may have beat me but... ... ...your work has been for nothing for my spirit roams and it shall rid of you no matter what!" then he appears again but you don't fight him he just roars and breaths purple fire on you and you are automatically sent from the house. :D

Defender
Nov 15, 2008
Also, the drops from my boss are: cold fire dragon pet, basilisk pet [hydra hybrid version, not mythic], new special wyrm gear, ottarian the great's helm, robe, and boots, and for a wand, mighty wyrm blade. and his spirit form drops either, sea dragon pet, sabertooth mount, or hydra mount, and he always drops a mighty wyrm blade for your lvl

Survivor
Jan 16, 2013
I am Abigail Ashhunter, Level 46 .
Balance Boss
Name: Power warrior
School: Balance
Creature: Chimera
Says: May the best krok win
Health: 7,595
Cheat: Scams shields, including tower shields, and uses minions all the time.
Casting cheat: Without shields, you will die;
Dying: You may have defeat me, but I will get revenge!
Spells: Every and spells.(Plus life convert).
Drops: Hydra pet, Chimera pet; Viridian Charged Wand; Celestian Deck; Ring of Balance; Slippers of perfect poise; Sorcerer's Melodious Garb; Sorcerer's Castle Striders, etc.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2011
StormWizard1201 on Jan 2, 2011 wrote:
Name : Cat Tamer

Species : Firecat

Looks : ( Fire ) A Firecat standing like a human

Looks : ( Death ) A Black Cat standing like a human

Looks : ( Dead ) Burns up and falls into the ground

School : Fire ( Death )

Health : ( 1st ) 8,200

Health : ( 2nd ) 4,100

Spells : ( Fire ) 250 Damage per Pip, Firezilla, Fire Dragon, Helephant, Meteor Strike, Efreet, Heck Hound, Scald, Fire Blade, Fire Trap, and Smoke Screen.

Spells : ( Death ) 200 Damage pet Pip, Vampire, Deathzilla, Wraith, Skeletal Dragon, Feint, Skeletal Pirate, Scarecrow, Poison, Death Blade, and Death Trap.

Speech : ( 1st Enterance ) " I shall tame you and make you my Master's Pet! "

Speech : ( 1st Defeat ) " Hmmph! I shall never die! Time to transform! " ( Turns into Black Cat )

Speech : ( 2nd Enterance ) " Now, taste my Death! "

Speech : ( 2nd Defeat ) " You survived! My Master is now disappointed in me, thanks to you Wizard! "

John Thundercaster ~ Fire, Life, and Ice

"Fizzling is learning..."
Wow. That is awesome! I want to fight it

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
Name: Pagonia ( its frost in Greek)
Species: Colossus
Health: 7,825
Cheat: Says " Now you see me, now you see two of me!" Blizzard around him gets stronger untill you cant see him and when it comes back its his brother Pagitonas ( Glacier in greek) his stats:
Name: Pagitonas
Species: Colossus
Health: 8,257
Cheat: every time he gets hit with Fire or Ice or Storm, or he gets a trap from any school, he switches places with his brother for two rounds then you face them at the same time.

Cameron Lotus Mender level 49

Defender
Nov 15, 2008
abbythegreat0u0 on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
I am Abigail Ashhunter, Level 46 .
Balance Boss
Name: Power warrior
School: Balance
Creature: Chimera
Says: May the best krok win
Health: 7,595
Cheat: Scams shields, including tower shields, and uses minions all the time.
Casting cheat: Without shields, you will die;
Dying: You may have defeat me, but I will get revenge!
Spells: Every and spells.(Plus life convert).
Drops: Hydra pet, Chimera pet; Viridian Charged Wand; Celestian Deck; Ring of Balance; Slippers of perfect poise; Sorcerer's Melodious Garb; Sorcerer's Castle Striders, etc.
I think i want to challenge your boss due to his epic drops i really need the sorcerer stuff cause my current stats are not the best. man i hope ki puts these boss ideas into thought

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Nicholas Hawkspear level 85

Name: Spinney Lizard
Type: Death Splintasoaur
School: death
Heath: 2,000
Spells: All death spells and some life spells.
Cheats: (first started battle) "you are not welcome here" stuns for 3 rounds
(After 6 rounds) "leave now, unwanted wizard!" casts Splintasoaur 3 times, but a bit weaker that normal spell.
(end of battle) "I am made out of death!" Comes back as new boss (below)

Name: Undead Spinney Lizard
Type: Avenging Fossil
School: Death
Health:8,500
Spells: Every Death and Storm spell
Cheats: (beginning of battle) "You were told to leave!" casts spell that takes half of the wizards health away.
(After 6 rounds) "If you heal, you will find no help!" Any healing spell, half goes to healing the Boss, other half converts to attacking the wizard
(After 8 rounds) "Come my minions!" Brings 3 Skeleton Dragons for his minions, each with 1,500 health
(After 10 rounds) "You have not defeated me yet, eh? Well, I'm not letting you plan a surprise attack!" Removes all your charm spells, and all spells over rank 5
(After 15 Rounds (if you make it this far) ) You have still not defeated me?" WIZARD suddenly only has 1,000 health left. (if you normally have less than 1,000 health, then you will only have 400 health left)
(After 17 Rounds) "Ok, well, if your not good enough to defeat me, you are not worthy of entering my masters house, but for trying, you have gained and 1 Week Hydra mount" Wizard Is defeated no matter what.

If you do defeat my boss then you will be rewarded with a mega snack pack, any pack/hoard of your choice, and a Frost Fang Tiger mount, with a random Musical instrument, and when you try to come to my house you can skip the boss (It is a choice) for only one week. Hope you all like me epic boss!!

Survivor
May 08, 2009
tebucky11 on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't have over 8,995 health
Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class
Species has to be a species of your class

Cheating rules

If you are level 44 or under you may NOT make a cheating boss

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
Puts a buff on himself or a weakness on you
Makes you have to kill him again but only this time he has half health
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

Here is my boss! ( i am level 53 )

Name: The Dark Wraith
Species: Wraith
Class: Death
Cheat: Says "You can't kill me!" then makes you kill him again with half health
Health: 8,660
Second Health: 4,330

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)
There is this special button in the options that allows you to only have your friends teleport to your house. It says that the friends of your friends can't port.

You're Welcome!

ThomasTheMusicalGenius

Survivor
Jan 30, 2013
Jasmine Wildblood is a lvl 67 Myth Wizard! <3

Name: Slick Slither Snake
Type: Medusa
School: Myth
Health: 7,000
Spells: All spells further than Minotaur
Cheats: (First two rounds) ''You have dared enter my master's house, your not welcome here!'' Stuns for 4 rounds.
(Up to sixth round) ''You have underestimated my power, pathetic wizard!'' Casts Medusa two times in a single round, about 200 power points lesser than normal spell.
(Assuming you are have passed the sixth round) ''You can't defeat the all powerful snake, wizard! flee now or else hold your cards!'' you are unable to cast spells higher than 5 pips.
(At the end, if you survive) ''Myth does not yeld to you, wizard!'' Goes up 60 percent resistance to your school.

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Jasmine Wildblood on Jun 25, 2013 wrote:
Jasmine Wildblood is a lvl 67 Myth Wizard! <3

Name: Slick Slither Snake
Type: Medusa
School: Myth
Health: 7,000
Spells: All spells further than Minotaur
Cheats: (First two rounds) ''You have dared enter my master's house, your not welcome here!'' Stuns for 4 rounds.
(Up to sixth round) ''You have underestimated my power, pathetic wizard!'' Casts Medusa two times in a single round, about 200 power points lesser than normal spell.
(Assuming you are have passed the sixth round) ''You can't defeat the all powerful snake, wizard! flee now or else hold your cards!'' you are unable to cast spells higher than 5 pips.
(At the end, if you survive) ''Myth does not yeld to you, wizard!'' Goes up 60 percent resistance to your school.
you copied my boss x.x

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
I am a level 75 and my name is Ryan Earth Blossom.
Name: Garden guardian
Health: 8,000
Species: Gnome
school: Life
Spells: All life spells gnome and under
Cheats: every time you attack him he uses a no pip cost rebirth.
When he has died or almost has he says " You have underestimated the power of life !" and he uses a 7 pip dryad and puts a plus 100% trap on himself.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Alura BH on Mar 12, 2013 wrote:
Name: Firelee

Species: Fire Dragon

Class: Fire

Cheats:1: If they use a heal, she says "Heals are for chumps!" then uses an ultra dragon. 2: If you DO manage to kill her, she comes back saying; "The Flame is Unstoppable!" 3: Uses an Sun Serpent at 3 pips.

Health: 8,994

Second health: Uh, half of 8,994.
LOL lemme rewrite that with updates:

Name: Flarenea

Speicies: Fire Dragon

School: Fire

Cheat 1: If you heal, she says "Healing is for wimps!" and uses Dr. Von's Monster

Cheat 2: If you kill her, she says "Master Alura must be protected!! The Flame is Unstoppable!" and comes back.

Cheat 3: Uses efreet at 2 pips and an Sun Serpent at 3 pips.

Cheat 4: Puts a 100% tower shield when you get her down to 50,000 health the first time, which she puts back every 6 rounds.

Begginig Health: 100,000

Second Health: 50,000

Before-Battle-Speech: " A uninvited guest?! Master Alura will be furious! If you defeat me, only then, you have a chance for Master Alura to let you stay! Perpare to be burned!"

After-Battle-Speech: "You have proved your chance to stay, wizard. Go tell Master Alura and she will decide. Good luck in your jorney."

Then, You talk to me and I say if you stay or go

Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
frost medusa gender: female cheat spell; reshuffle and heal says; ssso you think you can beat me? then reshuffle or critical heal rank: 7 most used spell; wooly mammoth

i also think that you can fight it for fun if you want

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
It could be good for maybe making your house look cool; but if you press Escape on the top-left corner of your computer and press one of the privacy buttons you can disable teleporting to you and then they won't be able to come to your castle/dorm. You can also click on them and press send away and then they go to the commons. But if there's a bully in your house who has a very small mount moving around so you can't send them away and they keep doing mean things, then you could make the boss battle him/her. That way, if they win, the stay still for like a second so you can report them and send them away. And if they lose then they get sent to the commons. But just for the fun, I'll make my boss here.

Name: Redflame Guard
Species: Demon
Looks like: General Firetusk
Health: 7,500
Spells: All spells up to Fire Dragon, Tower shield, weakness, lightning bats, ice shield, thunder snake, elemental blade and trap, wraith, vampire, plague, infection and amplify.
Cheats:
1. Uses cloak on all traps, wards, and blades (positive or negative).
2. Unlimited cloaks.
3. Uses wraith every time you attack for zero pips.
4. Uses fire dragon for 5 pips if you use a prism or trap.
5. May cast two spells in one round if you use and attack that hits 1000+ damage.
6. Uses the same spell you use that may heal or drain health.
7. Will battle until I take them out (see next semi-paragraph) or until they flee.

As you can see, I put I'd rather play by myself on the school test, but there should be an option if your boss attacks or not, who it attacks and when the boss stops fighting.

Sorry if I spent too long on this, I actually spent 45 minutes to wright this and to google famous boss cheats because I haven't seen many cheating bosses yet.

-Nathaniel Redflame level 44

Explorer
Mar 10, 2010
Name: Undead angel guardian
Species: seraph (a death version with an undead look)
Start off quote: "You dare take another step and you will never see the light again!"
Cheat 1: When any negative ward is put on her she says "I don't think so!" and shatters it
Cheat 2: Power pips are applied to every school
Cheat 3: After every turn, she says " No need to do it myself!" and automatically regains 100 health
Starting health: 18,000
Spells: All possible and with unlimited reshuffles
Physical Attack: 95 per pip
Start off pips: 4
Power pip chance: 50%
Drops: Gold 100-10,000, up to 10,000 experience and any equipable or housing item in the crown shop

Amber Rainbowstone level 58

Explorer
Mar 10, 2010
Name: Undead angel guardian
Species: seraph (a death version with an undead look)
Start off quote: "You dare take another step and you will never see the light again!"
Cheat 1: When any negative ward is put on her she says "I don't think so!" and shatters it
Cheat 2: Power pips are applied to every school
Cheat 3: After every turn, she says " No need to do it myself!" and automatically regains 100 health
Starting health: 18,000
Spells: All possible and with unlimited reshuffles
Physical Attack: 95 per pip
Start off pips: 4
Power pip chance: 50%
Drops: Gold 100-10,000, up to 10,000 experience and any equipable or housing item in the crown shop

Amber Rainbowstone level 58

Explorer
May 10, 2011
Lvl 37.

Name: Woodland Centaur

Species: Centaur

Health: 8,000

School: Life

Says: If I am defeated I must go away and let you pass.

Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
I am lvl. 66

Name: Guardian of The Fire

Species:Sun Serpent

School:Fire
Health:33,245

Cheats: If you heal 400 health or more he says Healing who needs healing certainly not you and he takes all your charms and shields and uses power link.2.If you kill him he will reappear and say this " Apparently you are very strong but not more than me and uses Efreet on you.3.If you blade he will shatter it and use a 2,000 damage Efreet on you. ( you can only use traps on him )
Trust me its impossible so don't try to get into my house Ok.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2013
Name: Fire Puppy of DOOM!

Species: Heck Hound

Class: fire

Health: 3,000 (I'm a nice person)

I can't have a cheat, but it would be: Looks at you with big puppy eyes when you do damage and you're stunned for your next turn.

Opening words: Feed me or die!

Closing words: I just wanted to... play with you...

Survivor
Jun 20, 2011
lvl 79

Name: Burning Efreet

School:Fire

Health:7,999

He Says: Shall this be the day i die? If so you shall pass, but if not.... Well we know what happens.

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
mine
fire
name god of the fire aka flame of the inferno
species like a helephant rank 100
health 100,000,000
quote start: now you feel the full wrath of the fire quote middle: if you cant stand the heat then may you never return quote end ( dead boss) well call it a draw XD quote boss win NOW YOU DIE then does the helephant move and you get kicked out or he steps on you XD
cheats interruption with deadly meteorite spell (all shields useless)
pip no matter: does what spell he wants when he wants
minion summon summons minion anytime wants to
critical no more blocks all crits
damage overdoes crits all time
little by little no damage over 1000 or heals all health
flaming waffles if you cast a lvl 42 spell you get hit by flaming waffles
trap no more no traps or damage reduce or that fizzle boost what so ever he gets double turn if you do
free play if heal he gets double turn
royal intervention decides if you get a turn or not
taco break eats tacos and laughs at you 20 rounds (while he does this your attacks go to your whole team
spell schools EVERY ONE KNOWN AND UNKNOWN
bacon feeds poisonous bacon witch one of you dies and you lose all your gear (pets you dont lose and crowns and mounts and gold included and it goes to me )
and much much more
so dont come or ELSE!!!!
but seriously after seeing this do you really want to come without permission

Survivor
Mar 10, 2010
My boss would be...

Name: Electric Golem

Health: 13,750
School:(Storm)

Cheat Slogan: "Your powers won't outlast me!" Reshuffle deck every time opponent attacks.

Power-Pip %: 75
Resist: 70%
Boost: 50%

Spells:
-Storm Trap
-Storm Blade
-Kraken
-Reshuffle
-Tempest
-Sprite
-Stormzilla
-Storm Lord
-Myth Shield
-Vampire
-Storm Defuse

- Lucas Trollpants 62

Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
type; wolf (like the ones in grizzleheim)
school; ice
name;Arkie
says;i'll chew your bones
level; 70
cheat spells; reshuffle, satyr, wooly mammoth
health; 9,000

Explorer
Sep 25, 2010
Class:

Species: Elemental

Health: 8000

Cheats: Every 3 rounds casts a 90% shield on self
If hit with rank 8 spell or stronger says "is that all you got?" and uses a 0 pip rebirth followed by an overpowered 0 pip fire dragon.

Known spells: Fireblade, Fire trap, Wyldfire, Sunbird, Meteor shower, Phoenix, Helephant, Fire Dragon, Firezilla.

Personally i think this too easy... Much, Much, Much, Much too easy
Scarlet Dragonpetal Lvl 90 Pyro