Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own boss to gaurd your home!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2014
boss name :night fighter
rank seventh boss
10,000 health
type forest lord
starts with third power pips
spells: all life spells
has too hundred critical
cheats: if you heal he heals with same spell but triple the healing at no cost
then any attack over 1,000 damage he says where are my minions and gets 1 satyr minion and too hydra minions
all minions have fourth thousand health (can only be used twice)
he is like freddy ninth lives but re spawns third times each with one less minion and half the health.
finally if you manage to beat him you have too battle his cousin star destroyer, he has no cheats,and resist all schools and is the school of moon who has fifth thousand health and his three slaves all with too thousand health

(invincible) if you beat both you are welcome in my castle. also you will get crown armor loot and three thousand gold
lol good luck

Survivor
May 08, 2012
tebucky11 on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't have over 8,995 health
Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class
Species has to be a species of your class

Cheating rules

If you are level 44 or under you may NOT make a cheating boss

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
Puts a buff on himself or a weakness on you
Makes you have to kill him again but only this time he has half health
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

Here is my boss! ( i am level 53 )

Name: The Dark Wraith
Species: Wraith
Class: Death
Cheat: Says "You can't kill me!" then makes you kill him again with half health
Health: 8,660
Second Health: 4,330

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)
Name:Copy Cat
Species: Cat Thug
Class: Sun
Cheat: Says, "What you send out comes back to you". " For every spell you cast mine shall cast twice that amount".
(Meaning if you cast a 70/30 feint the boss cast a 140/60 feint on you)
Health: 10,000 (First form)
Health: 1,000 ( Second for)

So before you think about an OHKO the boss comes back and hit you with that same spell

Defender
Feb 13, 2011
This would not work out too well. There is a setting in your settings to not allow people to port to your friends.

Survivor
Apr 19, 2012
sliver moon wolf on Dec 28, 2014 wrote:
kinda not the point

if you having a party all you friends there and there friends are there and it somebody birthday so you wanted to do this for them you not going to want to send everyone away ruining the party would you you just want to send the person who is being rude away but he keeps porting back in so you remove him and send him but he friends with other people who crash the party and now you running around sending them because you don't wanna turn off house port because you have friends still coming or the birthday kid not there yet

so you send them to fight the boss and if they beat it they get back in but if they lose they have to stay out for hours witch in turn means you want the boss to not be beatable or really hard so they don't come back and now that he fighting the boss you can wait for you friend and enjoy the party or enjoy the party with the birthday kid who you where throwing it for

also i like you add not everyone gives up they keep trying and trying to get back in so even if you did say turn off house port for a little the guy as soon as you turn it back on will be back in you house.
In that case, just click the person to send away and hit the "send away" button

Survivor
Jan 28, 2012
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class

Cheating rules

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)
That may be the best idea I have ever heard. GREAT idea hands down, that's all that's needed to say.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2011
I think this would be a great idea, however only if there is a way where you can have "close" friends who don't have to face the boss. For example, i have a really nice cousin who i play with and this feature would be really cool but i don't want to make her face a hard boss just to see me.
Anyway, as for the rest of y'all here is my boss.

Boss name- Queen Catalina
Species- Unknown
Rank-7
Class- Balance
Looks- Cat dressed for a savannah and binoculars in hand.
Spells- Balance spells Level 48 and under
Health- 6000 health
Cheats-
  • When you attack she says, "Your choice gave me teeth and claws," and she removes all your shields
  • When you heal she says, "You've made me a copy cat," and she heals herself the same way you did.
  • When you shield she says, "Face my fury!" and attacks before you can actually place the shields on.
  • When you summon a minion she says, "Your such a scaredy cat!" and summons a Cat Napper minion.
  • When you have a team she says, "*chuckles in a mocking meow* So you've brought your friends, so have i," and her two siblings Prince Carthur and Princess Cattie.

Prince Carthur-

Health-3000
Rank-6
Looks- Cat in armor
Spells- Balance 42 and under
Cheats- none

Princess Cattie-
Health-3000
Rank-6
Looks-Cat in fancy dress
Spells- Balance 42 and under
Cheats- none

Explorer
Feb 03, 2010
Blossom, Mortis, and Ivan.
, and respectively.
Blossom health: 35,000
Ivan Heath: 40,000
Mortis health: 45,000
Cheats: they always join in this order: Blossom, Ivan, Mortis
On round 1, Blossom casts a feint, Mortis casts a +45 Spirit Blade, and Ivan casts a +80 feint.
Blossom and Ivan do this multiple times, on a different wizard each time, so that everybody has feints.
When they are done, Blossom casts a +25% balanceblade, Mortis casts +50% deathblade, and Ivan casts +35%
spirit blade on Mortis.
Mortis casts +40% deathblade on himself, while Blossom and Ivan cast +30% and +40% death traps on every wizard.
Blossom and Ivan cast +20% and +30% Bladestorm, then Mortis uses Call of Khrulhu.
Cycle repeats.
If the trees get to 1/4 health, Blossom uses her turn to Satyr on the one that needs healing. If multiple ones need
healing, refer to this chart: MORTIS NEEDS TO BE HEALED UTMOST IMPORTANCE, IVAN NEEDS TO BE
HEALED I AM NOT SELFISH, I NEED TO BE HEALED I MAY BE SELFISH.
If one of them is killed, she uses Rebirth. "Bartleby help!"
If she is killed, Ivan casts Earthquake "WE ARE A TEAM!"
If Ivan is killed, Blossom Rebirths and Mortis uses Freeze on the wizard who used the hit.

Notable Drops: They drop pets, called Blossom's Branch, Mortis' Branch, and Ivan's Branch
Blossom's Branch first generation (not a hatched copy) always gets Unicorn at Teen, Fairy at Adult, Healing Current at Ancient, Sprite at Epic, and Brilliant Light at Mega
Mortis' Branch first generation always gets Maycast Deathblade at Teen, Deathblade item card at adult, gives
Avenging Fossil at Adult, Maycast Deathspear at Ancient, and Death-Dealer at Epic
Ivan's Branch first generation always gets Maycast Mythblade Teen, Gives Mythblade Adult, gives Celestial Calendar at Adult, Maycast Mythspear Ancient, Myth Dealer at Epic

Blossom's Branch hatched with either of the others, gives a pet like the branches, but with Life attributes.
(e.g. Lifeblade, spear)

Survivor
Jul 12, 2011

Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class

Cheating rules

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills

To add to your idea, there could be packs in the crowns shop where you can get mobs to place in your home.
There will be packs for every school, such as mobs pack, mobs, etc.
There could be packs for bosses too, and a pack for every 1-2 ranks. (Apprentice bosses pack, Exalted bosses pack, etc.)
More about placing mobs in your home; The mobs would have to be the same rank as the owner's or under. The owner can only place them in certain areas of your house, and if this was done, there wouldn't be a need for a pvp rink as you could battle mobs/bosses instead. The mobs would have to be the house owner's school.

When the owner arrives at their house, they have the option to call off the bosses/mobs. They can also summon the bosses/mobs. The bosses/mobs in their home will not attack them unless they choose so in 'Mob Options'.

As for another idea about bosses, maybe instead of having 1 powerful boss, you'd have 2-3 less powerful bosses to defeat separately.

Using that idea, here's my boss(es):

Level 73,

Boss 1 -
Vivian
, Dryad
Rank 5
3,500 Health
Accompanied by 2 fairies, both rank 4.
Every time one of the fairies dies, she will spawn a new one. These fairies
will heal her every time her health dips below 1,500, restoring her health. This forces you to kill her with one shot. When she is defeated, her fairies will flee, chanting "We have no order without our leader!"

Boss 2 -
Fay
, Fairy
Rank 4 Elite
2,500 Health
Accompanied by green wisps, both rank 3.
When you use a death spell to get more damage, she will place a tower shield around herself before you cast the spell.
The green wisps will use Rebirth every 5 rounds.
She comes into view once you defeat Vivian, saying "Foolish, conceited wizard! Big surprises come in small packages, you know..."

The ideas for the bosses in homes was great; hope you like my additions.

Survivor
Mar 09, 2011
(I know how you feel)

Name:Andrew skull shade
School:
Level:53 (as of this post)

Boss:Tjaden myth bringer
Type:lost soul
Health:8500
Cheats: he will say "no blades no gain" and take your blade. also he will say " your vile ignorance is a shame" he will cast 3 minnions of himself and they will switch positions so you have to find him to attack. Trigger if you cast a stun (he will be stun immune) he will also say "who said you can heal" and cast a life dispell.
I reccomend this will cost crowns and out need a bundle house or a higher up world house (ex. Royal play house)
Thanks

Survivor
Feb 05, 2012
I think this is a great idea but I think if you want to invite your lower level friends they should not have to defeat a boss so maybe if they are your friends they should not have to defeat it but there friends will need to.

Explorer
May 17, 2009
Ice Siren

School:

Type: Siren

Health: 4000

Cheat: Says: " No one is safe from the cold!" and casts Colossus and also destroys and Wards you have on yourself.

Sarah UnicornFlower

Grandmaster Of Ice

Survivor
Sep 20, 2014
i am level 110
boss : 28.990
boss type: winged sorrow
boss name: lady of death
boss schools: she mainly uses and uses at least one spell from these schools and all so uses
and all so immune to schools resit is 105 use pierce to help kill malistairs wand will help with that
cheats list: from just a 80% tower shield every 5 rounds on to her self
uses healing current every time you heal and it all ways does 1000 can't critical heal
she uses balance blade every time you blade and if tower shield is on breaks tower shield to replace with balance blade if balance blade is on and the cheat is activated it replaces that dragon blade with the 80% tower
if anyone is to use a minion spell or has friends helping she cast a life minion spell to summon in the same amount of friends or minions as they have so 4 people helping each other = she summons in 3 minions to aid her they have 10.000 each and use rebirth and uses forest lord
uses shadow shrike and uses dark fiend
if she dies and minions are still alive the minions kill them selves and the boss comes back with full health
if the owner interrupts the battle the winged sorrow will say 'do you wish for me to continue to kill them? and to buttons show up yes or no
no will allow the wizards to enter a portal to the house and the winged sorrow will fly away rdy to come back another time to protect
if yes she will beguile and cheat the wizards if you use shadow enhanced spells she will beguile you before you attack so you kill your own team this cheat only happens if the owner says yes destroy them and she will keep putting weakness and uses stun all enemy for to rounds no stun resist shields will show, and if you are under 2.000 health all she will cast a sorrow spell to all enemys

i have not come up with words she has to say if anyone has any idea on words the boss will say please reply
p.s this boss was just made up the top of my head i doubt KL will allow such a hard boss to protect a house

Survivor
Dec 28, 2015
Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
Haha, oh man. This would be hilarious to add to the game.
I can just see my friends innocently walking into my house, and suddenly coming face to face with a monster.

Survivor
Sep 09, 2010
Myth level 30
Species: Basilisk
Health: MAX
Cheats: Every Round he says MEET MY BROTHER! and summons a basilisk the same size but 3/4 of his health... after 4 rounds the 4th basilisk will be 1/4 of his health. When you kill one of his brothers, He will say FAMILY REUNION and bring back his brother that you killed. The only way to stop this is to kill the main Basilisk.
Cheat 2: He will cast a spell if you try to kill him that will either put 90% weakness on you or a 90% increase on himself.
Heals: Rebirth and Satyr
Cards Every Card
Name: Balar the Legend

Survivor
Jul 05, 2015
storm level 70
name Triton
all cards
healing rebirth and satyr
uses 100+ storm damage and storm owl every round
summons its brothers
cheat: there is a percent chance it could kill you automatically

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
Survivor
Nov 24, 2012
This would be my game/guardian of all my castles/houses, etc. across the account!
First off - my friends would have a password - which would allow only that person to pass. Porting to me would not be allowed unless I accepted it. However, should you be able to beat my boss, you deserve to run amuck in my castle/house, etc. I have several pagodas, treasure rooms and pvp rings - so it may be worth your while to try

My level: 100 (nice round number)
Name: Tiamat
Species: Dragon
Heath: 50,000
Class: Sun
Cards: All spells!!
Cheat: Tiamat will cast a healing spell(random) with every hit level 5(using 5 pips) or lower and summon a minion(random school)with every hit over level 5. She will respond to Shadow Spells in kind. You cannot use traps and she will blade every time you do. If you use a feint on her she will swap with you (giving you the larger trap). If you diffuse or weaken her in any way - she will cast the earthquake spell and she has a maximum accuracy.
Boost: None
Resist: 95% to everything

Have fun - if you get through that you deserve to run amok in my pagodas and treasure rooms

Defender
Jun 09, 2015
The PvE Master on Aug 30, 2014 wrote:
I should really be more active on here. I don't even know how many bosses I've created, and here's another, but with a different character. :P

Wolf Battlegiver Level 77
Hunter Wildcatcher Level 80

Name: The Joker
Species: Joker
Level: 2 Boss
School:
Spells: All Fire, Shadow, and Death spells.
Health: 500????
Resist: -25????? 2 Universal Block, Immune to Beguile and Stun.

Beginning: "You see the Joker juggling three balls, One Red, One Blue, and One Yellow." "He catches them, looks at you, cackles, then the fight begins."

Cheat#1 After you've taken out his 500 health, he will ignite into flames, and will turn into a skeleton. He then says: "Did you really think it was that easy wizard?" "Now I'll show you what I'm made of!

Name: The Fiery Joker
Species: Joker/Skeleton
School: Fire and Death.
Level: 100
Spells: All Fire, Shadow, Death, and Astral spells. Also any spell that has a Fire Blade in it.
Health: 30'150!!!!
Resist: 45 TO ALL SCHOOLS. 575 Critical Chance. 700 Critical Block, Immune to Beguile and Stun. 45 extra damage for Fire and Death spells.

Cheat#2 If you ever cast a fire or death spell, he will say: "You think that's impressive? Watch this!" and then uses either a 2000 base damage Sun Serpent with 700 attack all damage, or a 1000 base damage Avenging Fossil with 1'500 over time damage. Which one he uses depends if you used fire or death.

Cheat#3 If you attack him with anything that does less then 950 damage, he'll say: "That was so weak!" "Try this!" and attacks with a 1500 base damage Efreet with a -95 weakness.

Death: "You watch as the Joker does a strange dance, followed by a loud scream, as he crumbles into ashes." "His Jester hat is all that remains."

So there you go! Finally did a boss that wasn't just Hunter! See you next time for more bosses.
um you shoud not make it 950 damage it should be 650 damage because life at tracendent need some gear or a blade to get that much damage unless it was just luck

Survivor
Jul 05, 2015
SwankyShark on Jan 28, 2016 wrote:
Nice Idea!
thanks

Defender
Nov 25, 2015

Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class

Cheating rules

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills

Name:Squall Oni
Class:Storm
Health:9,500
After you knock him down to half health he will summon 3 more squall Oni's and smoke and stun for 1 round.
Killing all three Oni's will enrage him and do double damage.
If you weakness or black mantle he will reflect it and put it on you for all utility spells when he's enraged.
After you knock him down to 3/4 health.He will turn into a second form and use a glowing squall on all of you.He will also reflect dot attacks with detonate and put it on you.
Spells:Storm blade,Spirit shield,Stormzilla,conviction,squall,Satyr,Sprite,Frost giant,Fire elf,Myht shield,etc.
Resists:70 for storm,55 for death,20 for life,10 for myth.

Defender
Nov 25, 2015
Also he will use a steal health card and steal your blade if you attack.

Survivor
Feb 06, 2015
Name:Jason
School:Ice
Spells: All of Ice and storm
Health:More than Shadow Malistare
Cheats: When you heal he one hit kills you
He is immune to all of the schools
Every three rounds he does Frost Giant which does 10000 damage without resist or sheild
He is impossible to kill
He has mastery of storm school too
HE IS OVERPOWERED

Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
I like this idea but you should have to pick a boss form the actual game that is rank 7 and below and meets all of the qualifications you said. For example someone that is balance could have the jade Oni at the end of mooshu. (If jade one is rank 7 and below I don't know. And I say that the higher level you are the harder boss you have to fight.

Hero
May 07, 2015
level 81

name: shadow dragon lord

school: (again. of course)

species: dragon (of course)

health:40.000

cheats: 1:if you summon a henchmen he says: you need help? so do i then! and summons 3 mini dragons with 1000 health each. 2:if you use any or spells he says:your spells WONT work on me! 3: if the owner of the house comes in during the duel he says: well? should i keep killing them or not? then 2 buttons come up yes or no if no he says: your lucky. then flys away ending the duel if yes he says: hooray for me! i get to keep killing you! then uses a stun. a fire dragon or rebirth. its a 50:50:50 chance for him to use any of the three. 4: if he's not killed in 20 rounds he says: ugh.. this is taking too long! im going to end this now! and uses a 10.000 shadow fire dragon

at death: how? how did you kill me? no! this is not doable! i will kill you! then a npc owner says: no no no they won the duel fair and square give them there rewards. they deserve it. then he says: fine. take your reward you win.... for now! then flys away to his cave. you get the rewards out of a gold chest P.S the chest wont come up until he flys away

how do you like my boss? to op?