Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own boss to gaurd your home!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
I am lvl 73 fire
ghost of fire: rank 7 fire health: 30,580 if you cast a spell that's less than 500 damage, he says, I feel your burning hate! and then spams efreet to all enemies. if you cast a spell that is ice, it will do no damage and he will say, you thought you could hurt the ghost of fire!? and he will spam fire dragon and 5 -90 tower shields on himself, if you hire henchmen, he will spam fire dragon until they all die. if you cast astral spells, he wil say, thought you could stop me!? and spam link 3 times to all enemies. if you heal cast something on him to weaken attacks or cast protects like -70 to blah blah blah, or obsorbs, he will say, you think you can protect your self from the ghost of fire!? and will cast ten fire blades on himself and will cast fire dragon ten times. in his second fight, he will have 15,240 health. and he will have 230 on critical rating for fire and 100 block for fire and ice on both fights. :) :D and if you use spells from your pet or gear or amulate or athenym, he will cast 3 fire henchmen with 10,000 health.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2011
If KI were to make this it would be so epic, but I think you should be able to assign people on your friend's list to have to defeat it or just enter; like say your have a really annoying friend that you don't want to get rid of because he is your only lvl 90 on your friends list; you could assign it so he always has to defeat the boss, but your best friends on there you could make it so you would never have to defeat the boss. plus you can switch the assigned choice at any time like if your friend gets really mean or annoying that used to be your best friend you could switch it so that instead of him never having to defeat the boss he always has to defeat the boss. oh and your friends friends always have to defeat the boss. What do you think?

Survivor
May 16, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
ok here goes
Schorch
Species:dragon
School:fire and life
Cheats: I WILL OUTLIVE YOU. every 10 rounds he will add 1000 max health to himself
2nd cheat: Feel the flame of life. He will do a fire dragon then forest lord. He will then spirit armor himself and detonate the DoT on you
3rd cheat: Anything you can do, I can do better. If you put a blade he will put a balance blade 3x as good
Any traps on him will be quadrupled
Fine cheat: I am a lonely dragon, and you seem to be a lonely wizard. He will summon a random boss from past worlds (malistaire jade oni nightshade gobblestone etc...) Then will summond....WAIT FOR IT... 3 lost souls for you which each have a -100% permanent weakness on them.
Health: 5000(adds up)
spells: all fire and life spells
immune to fire and life
300% boost to ice and death
p.s i forgot to mention he comes back after death with a 2k health but he gains health every 5 turns

Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
Great idea! My boss:
Name: Sivurnus
Species: Elf (looks kind of like Legolas from Lord of the Rings)
School: Storm
Health: 5000
Resist: 50% Storm, 25% Fire, 10% Life
Boost: 25% Death
Cheats: +25% damage on Storm spells, If you use a Tower Shield, he says, "Shields are for the Weak!" and casts a Wild Bolt that does 1000 damage in order to remove it (this will not fizzle with a dispel).
Speech: "My master does not take kindly to interlopers! But, if you prove your honor and courage, I shall let you pass."
Defeat Speech: "Well done, Wizard. My master would be proud to have such a guest."
-Steven Dragonflame Level 84

Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
What would make this simple is to make the boss a craftable item (or crowns), one for each school in each (most) worlds. The harder the world, the better and harder the boss would be and to craft (or more expensive to buy with crowns). Another thing is that it would only be limited to one each house/dorm. The only thing I can't think of is where would the arena be? Or would this just only apply to houses with arenas already made inside?

~Talon Skyrunner~

Defender
May 05, 2010
Level 80+

Illusion of Morganthe
Star school - Mastery of Life, Storm, Fire, and Death spells
27,500 Hit points
Cheats: Every time you cast a shield on yourself or others, Morganthe will cast 3 -60% Tower shields and shout, "Your castle will crumble before mine!" and her shields will remain until your shields are gone or destroyed her shields. Also every 5 turns, she will say, "Your time is up!" and remove all traps on her and remove all your blades, and cast a modified Storm Lord which does 2.5 K and stun for 1 round.

Survivor
Oct 07, 2012
make your own boss
tricks you may use:

• revive :come back to live, each time with half health e.x: first 200 second 100 third 50
  • transform: when your boss is defeated turns into different school ( comes back with double the health of the attacker)
  • kitty cat (warning!!! must only be used on cats) must defeat nine times
  • things your boss must have : school , health, spells they cast, appearance and , your boss may have their own card
  • i will go first
  • name: witch on a broom
  • is: a witch. comes around each halloween
  • tricks:transform: first second third fourth fifth
  • spells: all for each school they are in
  • speeches:enter:''you are in mercy of witch on a broom ( crackles with laughter) firts transform:you thought you could escape? 2 transform:again? 3 transform:almost there! 4 transform:hmmf you were not that bad 5 transform i am falling!!!!defeat:(sobs) why why why
custom card:witch, is does 600 to 700 damege

you could finc her at wizard city in the witches tower she has 3,000 health excited to see yuor bosses

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
i have a lvl 90 boss would be my class would look like woolly mammoth there would be a turn off and on guard butten so if I wanted guest over they would not have to fight him he could sommon more wooly mammoths and he can cheat and he have the all the ice spell and good healing spell and if you try to trap him you he hit with 4000 power if you blade he take them all and if you did the ring he turn it to the doom and gloom to make it harder to heal and every time you healed he get a blade and trap and he would heal everybody on his team and if pet heal he steal the heal these way no one would get back in if not wanted and also I can turn him on and off so I be able to let who I want in it be so cool and they could put it in the shop so we could buy any one we wanted or more then one like we could have for out at a time and place them any were in are house that be even more cool
I know how it feel having to fined them and send them it really really not cool I hope they do these ideal it be a good one and I sure everybody would love it

Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
well if someone would be mean i would call for my own boss because they got there by teleporting to my freinds and they just teleport back to them sooo... here is my boss.
level: 50
name: forest beast
says: let the power of life destroy the bad and heal the defeated!
health 8,900
heals
does forest lord spell ( i want him to look like one )
i get to fight with him
fights at pvp arena at my home
school: (life)
heals with dryad and rebirth and if -50 % heal he will use minor blessing spell. has crititcal chance and block
thanks!

Survivor
May 08, 2010
Boss: neo Pops O'Leary species: rat thief. 6,000 health
goons: the scarecrow bros 3,000 health each. first is life and like to use satyr, second is death and like (you guessed it) scarecrow, third is fire and likes Phoenix (By "likes", I mean uses a lot.) species: scarecrow

(for when I am level 44)
Cheat: when you use a heal, he says "Healing? sounds fun!" and gives himself 9 pips and uses a dryad.
Scarecrow bro 1:When you shield, He says, "Are you using manipulation?!" And gives himself 9 pips and casts gnomes.
scarecrow bro 2:when you trap, he says, "I'm way too much of a tank for THAT!" and uses 6 shields of your school on himself.
Scarecrow bro 3: When you do NOT use a heal for 5 turns, he says, "You won't last long without heals in our turf!" and reshuffles your deck with really bad spells (like ghost touch bad!)

Says when you engage him: Hey! You trying to enter our turf?! This isn't unicorn way, kid. GET USED TO IT!!!!
Try and beat my boss!

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
1 and this is one i really need an answer guard your house from what
2 they need to make it so you cannot make them that over powered
3 do the bosses have drops?

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
critical blizzard on Oct 9, 2013 wrote:
1 and this is one i really need an answer guard your house from what
2 they need to make it so you cannot make them that over powered
3 do the bosses have drops?
i would want mine over power so no one could beat it
2 if you did beat it you get a epic spell of ice or rare tc or rare house stuff or a rare pet that you can get no were else
3 from other players that get in threw the fish bowl or un wanted guest you can make them battle the guard and not come back for a hour! muhahahahahaha

Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
Boss Name: SkyLynxx.

Health: 1,205

School: Fire.

Appearance: similar to Eriuker Axebreaker's design, but has two tails and three spikes on the top on his head and has a black,green and white trim.

Cheats: When the battle starts, he will say: watch as your will is slowly broken! and casts a 0 pip effreet with a 300 base damage and 25 weakness. then the following round he will say: you are no longer in command! and casts and 0 pip beguile on you if you cast any spell higher than rank 5. and once every 4 rounds, if he's not hurt than he will say i remain unscathed! hurry before it's too late! and gives you a mana burn. which takes away 2 pips and target take 20 damage per pip.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2010
  • Level: 86.
    Name: Scare o crow
    Species: Scarecrow
    Cheat: Says" My crows will haunt you" and then you will help him him for 3 rounds and steals 500 health
    Class: Death
    First health: 8000
    Second health: 4000

Defender
Dec 12, 2012
tebucky11 on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't have over 8,995 health
Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class
Species has to be a species of your class

Cheating rules

If you are level 44 or under you may NOT make a cheating boss

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
Puts a buff on himself or a weakness on you
Makes you have to kill him again but only this time he has half health
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

Here is my boss! ( i am level 53 )

Name: The Dark Wraith
Species: Wraith
Cheat: Says "You can't kill me!" then makes you kill him again with half health
Health: 8,660
Second Health: 4,330

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)
You do relize no one is following the rules anymore.

Survivor
Oct 08, 2013
Name: Matthew StormCaster's Home Guard Level: 20 School: Balance and Ice Health: 5000 Spells: Thunder Snake, Storm Beetle, Ice Beetle, Healing Current, Tower Shield (-50 Damage) Stats: 10+ Damage (All Schools), -45 Damage (All Schools) +15 Accuracy (All Schools) Advanced Stats: 50% Block Rating, 75% Critical Rating, +1 Power Pip (Every Round), 25% Power Pip Chance Special Abilities: 3999-3000 Health left will summon Lost Soul (100 Health), 2999-2000 Health left will summon Lost Soul (500 Health), 1999-1000 Health (1000 -or- 2500 Health, Random), 999-Below Health left will grant a Ice Charm (+30 Damage), After death any remaining Lost Souls will be completely healed!

Survivor
Mar 24, 2013
Name: Dakota LionHammer
Boss Name: Brother of Ra
Species: Ra
Class: Balance
Cheat: Can't trap him or he will Ra you.
Health: 7,860

Survivor
Apr 24, 2012
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class

Cheating rules

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)
Here's my idea. I am a level 84 Sorcerer.

Name: Aztecosaur Destroyer
Species: Philosaraptor
Class:Sorcerer
Cheat: He says "I am the undefeated Champion!" after you kill him and then he summons an exact replica of himself but Storm with 47,000 HP with no critical or critical block. With these spells: Thunder Snake, Lightning Bats, Storm Shark, Stormzilla, Triton, Storm Lord, Storm Owl, and Colossal

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
If you don't want friends inviting friends into your home it's pretty simple... just turn "Limit Home to Friends" to "Yes" in the privacy options.

Survivor
Jan 27, 2010

Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class

Cheating rules

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills

Maybe also you can have a watching plat form so you and others can watch. Also the owner should be able to have a button that can end the duel and let the person who is battling stay at the house!

Blaze Stormstone, 90

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
seethe42 on Nov 7, 2013 wrote:
If you don't want friends inviting friends into your home it's pretty simple... just turn "Limit Home to Friends" to "Yes" in the privacy options.
we do want friends but sometimes you get not nice person in you house being mean to everyone and even if you report him he don't get muted so you send him but he ports back and you don't want to half to turn on port block so you could like chick on there name and make them battle a Boss and even if they win they have to leave and if they lose they have to leave and stay out of you house for like a hour or more

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
Actually i'm remaking mine:

Name: Grandpavo
Species: Colosus
Lives: 5,000,000
Class: Ice
Resists: 50% to every kind of attack
Minion: Grandpavis 3 of them
Drops: depends on lvl (example your lvl 67 then you get lvl 70 gear)

Cheat: he says "your powers will need to be extreme to beat ME" and puts an out of turn, pip free, full pip frozen armor on everyone. Every time its destroyed or stole he puts a one pip weaker frozen armor. If you hit with a 10,000 or more he casts a critical rebirth (with absorb on everyone). If any Grandpavi is killed he puts the remaining Grandpavis a 99% legion shield. If he is hit with more than 1,000 damage with one hit or more he casts it on you but doubled! (example he gets hit with a 1,000,000 damage, he hits you with 2,000,000 damage). If he dies he makes you kill him again. (no coffee breaks).

Minion Name: Grandpavis boy 1
Species: Mini-Colosus
Lives: 1,000,000
Class: Storm
Resists: 100% storm, 100% Death
Drops: Storm Owl treasure card

Cheat: Every 10 rounds he casts a 200% bladestorm out of turn. Every 5 rounds a Storm Owl out of turn.

Minion Name: Grandpavis girl 2
Species: Mini-Colosus
Lives: 4,000,000
Class: Balance
Resists: 40%
Drop: Ra treasure card

Cheat: If he is not killed he will Ra everyone each 5 turns

Minion Name: Grandpavis 3
Species: Mini-colossus
Lives: 4,500,000
Class: Life
Resist: 100% storm and death
Drop Spynosaur treasure card

Cheat: Every 10 rounds casts a Full pip Dyrad on everyone.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2012
You guys WANT wizards to die! Hahahaha I mean KI should have a quest for this. Since it is THAT great of an idea you guys should fight your own minion at the end of the quest in order to make it loyal to you and sworn to protect your house (woah weird saying that). Since, your making it illogical and barely impossible for wizards to win those fights this is just my opinion but if it's my house I will always just yell at you if you don't wanna leave MY house that I payed money for to look good.

~ Taylor Swiftblossom lvl 81 (Hehe I got the name of Taylor swift)

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
I shall make an updated version since this was made at the time of Zafaria.

Name: Elementalist
School: Balance
Health: 25,500
Cheat: Casts Elemental Shield and Spirit Shield every 5 rounds. No traps may be placed on the Elementalist. If you trap, he says: "Follow the Rules, Weakling!" and casts earthquake and removes whatever trap was on him.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
so, a boss to guard you're house? great idea!. I have many wizards but I will only do four for now
Brianna lifegiver's boss is this:
it's name is princess kitty whiskers
and it's a firecat
who is fire(of course)
and has all fire spells up to sun serphant.
now on to Mindy legend's boss.
it's named frost icebreaker
and her species is wizard( if that's allowed)
and she has all ice spells up to lord of winter.
now is Stephanie fireshield's boss.
she's named Selena shadowsong
and she is a death seraph
with all death spells.
now come myrena sandgem's boss.
name: Lilly bookwyrm
looks like: the loremaster of dragonspyre.
spells are all balance spells and dryad(life)