Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own boss to gaurd your home!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 01, 2011
The life guard XD
spcies:gnome
rnk:8
health:9,657
name:the gnomes hunter
school:life
cheats:only heals will save you now!!!´
he heals a lot

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Name: Triple headed tormentor
School: Balance
Species: Hydra
Spells: Scarab, Locust Swarm, Sandstorm, Hydra, Ra, Sabertooth, Powernova, Scorpion, Amplify, all sheilds, all traps
Health: 5,000
Heals: The that hand from the sky spell he can use it 3 times
Says: I respect my master, and i must send you back(at begining)
Says at deafeat: Because you beat me, we know you learned something about balance. You are free to go.

Explorer
Dec 19, 2010
matty960 wrote:
OK!
My level: 45
Name: Flame Flyer
Species: Sunbird
Class: Fire
Cards: All spells!!
Cheat: Whenever you use any spell except a one-hit kill, Flame Flyer automatically regains full health without taking a turn. Also, any Fire spell cast by you will result in a 10,000 damage Efreet with the weakness at 99% to everyone. Lastly, if you defeat him (which probably won't happen), he will come back with 70,000 health and 3 draconian minions, each with 25,000 health.
Boost: None
Resist: 95% to everything except Ice, and 99% to Ice.
Health: 8,995
You'll never beat my boss!
It said rank seven boss maximum the resist is just crazy! It is hard enough for ice to get a decent hit. They will never ever make a boss like that

William Nightmancer Promethean Thaumaturge

Defender
Dec 31, 2011
Name: Collosus Overlord of Winter
Element: Ice
Specie: Collosus
Health: 9995
Resists: 99% to all
His Weakness: 0%
He Boosts: 99%
Pips: Gets power pip every round and starts with max power pips.
Spells: All Ice spells execpt level 42 and below, and all Astral spells.
Looks: A Ice Collosus with Epic Armour and a awesome Sword and Shield.
Cheat: Says "Attack me? Have you seen my health? SHAME ON YOU" and reverses your attack.
Cheat 2: Says "Adding on? Why not lower on?" and everytime you put on a plus 40% or something it
Cheat3: Says "You heal? Why not double it?" and you automatically critical all healing spells and you deal 225 damage to him. (Without applying resist)
becomes a -40%, and when you add weakness on him or a subractor, it becomes an adder.
Cheat 4: Says "You died? I feal sorry for you!" you then get revived and he cant do a cheat for three rounds. (This cheat only applys for one round)
Cheat 5: Says "Hahaha! TIME TO FEEL THE WRATH!" He does a wooly mammoth to all enemies and gets three minions with 2250 hp and heal full. This only happens when he is at the 1000 or lower hp point.

Beat this.

Survivor
Jan 03, 2013
Name: Son of Hades

Health: 8000

School: Death

Species: Wraith

Resistance: -50% Death, +20%Life

Cheat:

1.When you get him to 2000 health or under, he says 'Impossible! How could you do this to me!" and he summons 2 skeletal pirates for minions. He skeletal pirates can only be killed if you hit them with one shot kills or if you kill the Son of Hades.

2.When you heal over 400 health, he says 'I think that's a little too much!' and he attacks you with a wraith out of turn.

3.When you defeat him, he says 'Not fair! I wasn't ready! Come at me again if you dare!' and you both get full health and mana except your cards that were used and discarded don't come back and he has a skeletal pirate minion.

4.When you defeat him the third time, he says' Even if I die, I will take you with me." and he summons a scarecrow with 2000 that doesn't cheat before he disappears.

5.For every 2 times you attack if with a life attack, he will mutate into a life creature to take the life attack then he will mutate back to death.
Starting Speech: "Do you think you can beat a god?" (He is the son of Hades.)

Survivor
Apr 13, 2010
Name: Nemisis

Health:8765

School:Balance

Species: Wizard

Cheats:

Survivor
Oct 23, 2011
Here are my bosses! (I am level 59)

Boss 1

Name: Zeus

Health: 8,995

Species: Storm Lord

School: Storm

Spells: All except disarm

Cheat:When you heal, he says, "Healing? Lame!" and does a Storm Owl that does 10,000 damage.

Opening words: "Intrude and you will regret it!

Final words: "Nooooooooooo!"

Boss 2

Name: Gamma

Health: 5,000

Cheat: When you do any attack except a one hit kill, he will say: "Lame! That didn't hurt me!" and heal back to full health.

Opening words: " Intruder? Yummy!"

Final words: " Maybe this wasn't a good idea....."

You cannot beat em up! :D

Explorer
Jul 24, 2010
Couldn't find last boss so here is my new one!
Death Giant
Species: Giant
Spells: Vampire, Wraith, Scarecrow, Skeletal Dragon, Frankie, Avenging Fossil, Plague, Sacrifice, Frost Giant.
Health: 7500
Cheat 1: If you heal he says A heal? The Giants don't like that! and he casts Frank with 2000 base damage
Cheat 2: If you blade he says Blade huh? I can do that to! an he gets a plus 60% Death Blade
Cheat 3: If you use traps he says A trap on me? Well can you trap my minions? and he summons 3 wraiths with 1500 health each. Wraiths Spells: Wraith, Scarecrow, Plague, Skeletal Pirate.

Speech: My master's home is off limits to anyone but him GO AWAY!!!

Death: No!!!!! I have failed you master. (Looks at Wizard) Weakly: you.... may.....proceed.... (disintegrates into ashes).

Survivor
Apr 05, 2011
Level 62 Life

Name: Spirit of the Woods
Species: Dryad
Spells: Dryad, Satyr, Centaur, Sprite, Leprachaun, Forest Lord, Nature's Revenge
Health: 8000
Says before fight: You seem to be lost. Back to the woods you go!
Cheat:
Whenever she gets below 1000 health, she laughs and casts a Spinosaurus spell.
Whenever you heal, she says, How weak you are to heal! Then she raises her hands and steals half of whatever health you just gained.
Says after fight: No! Impossible! IT CANNOT BE!

Later,
Rosika

Survivor
Feb 06, 2012
Name: Death Clown
Species: Clown
Class: Death
Cheat: Says "Aww Laugh - that was funny!"
Health: 8,660
Second Health: 4,330

Special Boss Spell:
Name: The Surprise
Pips: 7
Damage: 705
Description: The round of the intial attack does no damage. Randomly over the next 3 rounds the attack will appear. Because of the time delay there is a damage multiplier:
1 round(s) Away: 1.25 x Damage Plus 45% to Targeting and removes one blade
2 round(s) Away: 1.50 x Damage Plus Stun one Round
3 round(s) Away: 1.75 x Damage Plus Stun Two Rounds

Cheats
Heals every 4th round (Saytr)

Explorer
Aug 29, 2011
I'd totally want that. Sometimes I feel like I want to be by myself. I'd make an Efreet with 100,000 health and I'd make him cheat by doing a ten thousand attack when you try to attack and you can't have resistance or a shield for the attack.

Explorer
Mar 02, 2010
GrandMasterMike083... on Nov 18, 2011 wrote:
By the time this comes out, if it comes out, I will be lv. 44

Life Titan
Description: A tall man in green and white robes that has glowing green eyes and he carries a massive sword glowing green in one hand, and a staff made of wood with a huge jade shaped like a leaf on the top.

Health: 8,000 Pips started off with: 7 power pips
Special attack: 300 damage per pip to target
Spells: All life spells, phoenix, spirit blade, spirit trap, feint, wraith, tower shield, colossus, earthquake, minotaur, stormzilla, hydra, snow serpent.
Cheats: Can use power pips with all schools.
every time he is attacked, he casts a 90% tower shield.
When all of his minions are defeated, summons more with double health
Every spell has gargantuan on it.
Never fizzles
You must always have a blade or shield or else he will use hydra, minotaur, and stormzilla all in one round without using any pips
When he gets down to half health, he uses satyr every round until back to full health.
Every round he gains 2 power pips

Minions:
Astraeus
Mithraya
Ptolemos
He gives level 68 gear if you win! But that probably won't happen, he's invincible!

Ok. I am going to change mine up A LOT. Same design, but more spells. Spirit Spear and chimera. So here is my boss:

Health: Max Pips: 7 power pips
Special attacks: First: 30 damage per pip to all enemies for four rounds
Second: 900 damage to all enemies.
Third: 400 damage to one enemy
Cheats: Can use power pips with all schools
If attacked by more than one player in one round, will stun all but one player for two rounds
All the player's minions will be destroyed upon summoning
Uses a satyr whenever he loses more than 1000 health
Every four rounds, he casts two spells, one of which does not cost pips (other cheats not included)
Now for his minions:
Wood Elf Lord
A human height elf with pointy ears and green and white robes, carries a wooden bow with a quiver full of arrows.

Health: 2,224 Pips: 4 power pips
same special attacks, and no cheats, but with only life spells and the balance spells like spirit blade and spirit spear.

Warlord of Storm
A life wizard dressed in heavy armor, but has storm spells in his deck
Health: 1,800
Special attack: 400 damage to all enemies and stun for one round

Queen of the Fiery Cold
A queen dressed in armor similar to Legolas's, but with a circlet of rubies and sapphires.
A frost/fire combination with all spells of each school, but with a weakness to Death and Myth.
Cheats: If not attacked for two rounds, casts both meteor shower and blizzard, both in the same round, but she cannot attack next turn.

Michael SoulBright
Level 46 Life

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
Pretty cool idea, but it'd be annoying for if you invite a friend over...

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Boss: Potato
Health: 1
Cheats:
120% universal resist
Every time you try to attack he uses a wand that does 999999999999999999999 damage.

Seems fair, right?

Survivor
Jan 14, 2013
Hmmm....
Wizard level: 35

Name: Silver Maiden
Species: Gorgon
School: Myth
Looks: Like Medusa, but in silver clothing, and she has silver snakes.
Health: 7,500
Cheat(s): I don't have enough level yet, but I'll be soon, so....
Cheat 1: When you heal above 400, she says, "You dare heal in my presence? I think I'll take that!", and she steals it. :3
Cheat 2: When you do a wand hit, she says, "You are saving for pips? Not on my watch!", and steals three pips.
Cheat 3: When you cast a tower shield or absorb or ice armor, she interrupts and casts an Othrus with no pips, along with her original spell.
Beginning phrase: "My master has restricted you. I shall send you to the Abyss ."
Ending phrase: "You have bested me wizard, so I must allow you to pass. But I expect to see you again someday...", and a crack in the ground swallows her up as she wails.

Explorer
May 08, 2010
tebucky11 on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't have over 8,995 health
Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class
Species has to be a species of your class

Cheating rules

If you are level 44 or under you may NOT make a cheating boss

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
Puts a buff on himself or a weakness on you
Makes you have to kill him again but only this time he has half health
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

Here is my boss! ( i am level 53 )

Name: The Dark Wraith
Cheat: Says "You can't kill me!" then makes you kill him again with half health

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)
well i am level 74 balance so
the boss: belloqs brother!
hp 900
his cheat: if you dont blade or trap first round he says "your a noob didnt you teachers teach you anything this will show you" then uses a 3000 sabertooth spell before he does he puts a hex on you :) but if you are level 16 or below the cheat wont trigger fair right?

Survivor
Jan 03, 2012
good idea but what about if you want your friend over and he has to vs the boss plus if your having a party and you want your friends friend to teleport

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
Great Idea. But here's the thing, different people have friends of different levels, so lets make your boss the same rank of the bosses you're currently fighting in your world. For example, I am a level 84 Necromancer in Alto-Alto Azteca. So my boss would be a rank 12-13 rank boss. Here's the thing:

My Level: 84

Boss Name: Conducter of Death
Class: Skeletal Pirate
Health: 12,569
Spells Known: Skeletal Pirate, Wraith, Scarecrow, Skeletal Dragon, Dr. Von's Monster, Virgulent Plague, Death Blade, Death Trap, Feint, Infallible, Satyr, Elemental Blade, Elemental Trap, Sacrifice, Bad Juju, Weakness, Tower Shield.
Cheat Speech: "I wonder why you have so many pips!"
Cheat: If you have 6+ pips he will cast Mana Burn (I think that's the name but you know, the balance spell)

Now obviously if you took a look at the spells it knows you can see that they aren't all death spells. That's because they need an edge, you can't just have your boss be a weak one so that people can take advantage of it, the cheat makes it a lot stronger for the boss because his opponents will be able to attack a lot less than they could regularly, meaning that if you make it this hard there's less of a chance that people will get into your house. And lets all be fair, when they're facing the boss lets make sure that there is a scroll in the room that tells them the bosses cheat. That's all I can muster Hope you like it :)

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
thrashers on Jan 1, 2011 wrote:
i am level 60
name: Pan
species: centaur
rank 7 boss
cheat: heals 345 everytime you use a spell ank 5 and up
health: 13,339
cool, but pan is a saytr.

Survivor
May 18, 2012
I am Lvl 31 myth and spend my training points on death
Name: Zeus
Type: God
School: Storm
Health: 2500

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Here is a good guard!

Name:Pan
Type: God
School: Life
Heath: 8995
Minions Life: 5000
Minion Types: Satyr, Nymph, Treant ( the treant is summoned by a cheat )
Minion ranks: 7 Elite
Minion Schools: Life

Pan cheats: 1. when you have 6 of any pips or 5 power pips (max pips before this cheat is 1 normal pip and 4 power pips) he will beguile you and you are forced to do donate power to Pan, you have no choice really cause you automatically cast it every round that you are beguiled and when you are out of beguile you don't get a pip for that round

2. When you heal his treant is summoned.

Survivor
Jul 22, 2009
level 60 pyromancer ChrisSkullBane

Name: SkullBane's Champion

Cheat: say's you can't defeat me and summons the owner of the castle and heals satyr when at 7,000 health.

Species: Quetzal

Health: 8,550

Defeat: say's I have been defeated but my minion is still alive. He summons a 5,000 health draconian.

Spells: Satyr, helephant, efreet, fire dragon, fire blade, fire trap, tower shield, natural attack, sun serpent.

Minion info:

School: Fire

Health: 7,890

Spells: all fire spells exept sun serpent, and rain of fire

Defeat: I have failed master I shall be punished. Summons an ice triceratops

Triceratops info:

Health: 5,450

Spells: all ice spells until frost giant.

Defeat: says I will give you the key to the house my master will be displeased.

This is highly unlikely to get here. a raven speaks to you to go to dragonspyre and defeat malistare for the key to the real house.

Hope you like my Boss

I am available for friend who can go to the waterworks

ChrisSkullBane level 60 legendary fire wizard

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Name: Howling Nightmare
Level: 49
Species: Grizzleheim Wolf
Cheat: Says: What! and turns your health to 50% and if you got it lower, you're dead
Special spell: Magical howl: Makes 500 damage and makes your attacks reverse for 2 turns

Taylor Ogresong, Ice school.
Maybe a little exagerate

Survivor
Nov 06, 2010
Level 76 Transcendent Sorcerer
Name: Sorcerer's Apprentice
Species: Judgement
Cheat: Whenever you heal, he then says "Healing Disgusts me, Wizard!" Then Casts a no - pip ra with 1,750 Damage.
Health: 6,950
Other Cheats:
If you do not attack within 2 rounds, you will automatically be judgement-ed with 1,250 damage.
Defeat "I have failed my master, due to your pathetic actions, mere child."

Survivor
Jan 20, 2013
tebucky11 on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't have over 8,995 health
Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class
Species has to be a species of your class

Cheating rules

If you are level 44 or under you may NOT make a cheating boss

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
Puts a buff on himself or a weakness on you
Makes you have to kill him again but only this time he has half health
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

Here is my boss! ( i am level 53 )

Name: The Dark Wraith
Cheat: Says "You can't kill me!" then makes you kill him again with half health

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)
pretty cool dude