Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own boss to gaurd your home!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2012
name: electric mantel

species: kraken

health: 8,885

cheats: It says "Sheild make me angry! you no like me when I'm angry!" if you cast a shield, it steals all your shields and puts it on the boss.

If you heal over 1,500 it says "Heals for me to!" and he gets healed 10,000 health fully healing him.

If you instant kill him it says "You no kill me, I kill you!" and he does sirens to all and hits critical and no one can block.

If you attack him with a wand spell or a spell rank 2 or under it says "Little attacks make big effects!" and it casts wild bolt on you and has 90% chance of hitting 1,000 damage.

If you critical him it says "Critical? Critical? No critical!" he has 80% critical for next damage spell

If you pass it says "You pass? I fizzle" and he has 99% fizzle rating for his next spell.

spells: storm shark, kraken, zero pip attack, sirens, storm lord, leviathan, storm blade, storm trap, storm bubble and power nova (only 20% chance he will cast it).

Survivor
Nov 30, 2010
BloodBat

Health: 1000
School: Myth
Abilities: immunity to all spells accept rank 1
cheats: every time you attack he uses blood bat and deals 2000 damage regardless of resistances.
every time you heal his health doubles

Survivor
Apr 28, 2012
lvl 59 btw i will break the rules!

name: deadly pumpkin
thing: scarecrow
class: death
cheat: get ten pips if you attack
health:16000
cheat: always win if you attack him even once when you have full health.
the best thing about him is that there is too deadly pumpkins waiting to kill someone!
o: i forgot rank: 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no body can beat him not even me!!!!!!!!!!

Explorer
May 09, 2011
Time for Ze Gauntlet!

Boss 1: Stupid Water Mole

Class: storm
Health: 4375
spells: Storm blade, supercharge, Kraken, Levy, storm trap, Darkwind, every storm buff pretty much, triton, stormzilla, storm lord(in case if you bring A friend.) thousand damage flat bolt, temp, satyr, pixie.
cheats: has a multivator, has a 1310 health piscean guard minion that casts a sprite that heals 250 OT., will cast pixie and satyr every time you heal, and a thousand bolt every time you take 700+ hp from him.

boss 2: enchanted lost soul

health: 650
spells: every spell they know(and you know)
cheats:(with only 650 hp, they have big heal cheats.) whenever you kill one of his teammates(harvest lord, haunted minion, field guard) he uses rebirth. Only thing is, if you try to kill him first the rank of strength goes on to continue, and will heal a 295 satyr on the LS that ya killed, and he starts up again. if you beat my boss, he says: see ya on the last floor! and on the last floor all the bosses come back with all their cheats, and a team cheat. You'll find out later.

boss 3: Frost cat finder

if you use an AOE, he says: here kitty kitty! and casts a fully bladed fire cat. And, after healing, he says: healing? Good idea wizard! and heals with a crit satyr on himself.
health:7675

boss 4: all star floor!

Everybody comes back(even the piscean guard.)
same cheats
team cheat: the "chain reaction" that yoshinobu in the sun pagoda uses.
Order they are in: water mole, frost cat finder, piscean guard, ench. lost soul
You'll never survive! Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Patrick Rainbowstone (me) ice lvl 62

Mammy (name)
Mammoth (species)
ice (school)
10,000 (health)
None (cheats)

Survivor
Feb 23, 2012
Ok so this is a little extreme but I am annoyed with randoms in my house.

I am lvl 52 thaumaturge

Name: Sunny ( pyromancer )
Species: A big sun wearing sunglasses
Health: 999,999,999
Entrance saying: It's about to get hot in here
There will not be an ending sentence because you won't beat him
Even if you do manage to kill him (not likely) he will reappear
NO CHEATS!
Fight him or pay me 999,999,999 coins
The only thing I would suggest is being able to let a person that you want to be there through without fighting the boss

Well bye
Anna Darkgrove
Thaumaturge of True Awesomeness (Lvl 52)

Explorer
Jul 24, 2010
I am lvl 49
Class:Death
Species:Death Collossus
Health 7,000
Spells:All death spells
Cheats #1 when you heal he says, a heal? Well fix that! and he casts a Skelatel Dragon on you.
Cheats #2 when you put on a blade he says, I can do that too! and puts a blade with double the power of your blade.

When you enter: My Master has trusted me to protect his home!
When he dies: Master, Im Sorry! and engulfs is flames.

Hunter Wildcatcher Death lvl 49 just got scarecrow!

Survivor
Aug 12, 2012
Name: Dragon Master
Species: A high level wizard merged with a dragon
Health : 10,000
School: Fire
Spells: Fire and Astral spells
Cheat 1: When he loses 1,000 health, he says i'm just getting warmed up! and restores all his health and uses efreet and wlyd fire and two tower shields after it.
Cheat 2: When hes has 1,000 or under health he says Never!! I will never lose to a weak wizard like you!!! and restores 4,000 health and uses firezilla and summons a rank 6 minion.
Cheat 3: Before he dies he says weakly i cant believe it. I lost..... or have i? and grabs the wizard and screams this is for you master!!! and blows up taking away 3,000 health

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
Man that's a good idea. but here's another good idea: Why not make a boss hat can also take care of your garden. too many pests attack my plants. btw, here's my boss:
Appearance: Malistare looking boss
Lvl: ova 9000!!! just kidding. he's level 57
Type of spells: myth, death, and uses sun to boost his attacks or moon to polymorph. i don't know which.
cheat: at half or below he says "i will defeat you then take your soul!!!!!" and he casts scarecrow which heals himself completely.
Second cheat: if you try to cloak a shield, trap, or blade, instead of the sun symbol, the normal school symbol appears and he says, "I can see through your veil you made. Don't hide what you cast!"
Death scene: Cyrus drake's or malistare's.
minion: minotaur or dragonspyre ghost
i hope you like this

Survivor
Jul 10, 2012
raofbalance on Jan 1, 2011 wrote:
i is level 15
species: ra ( but wizard size)
health:8,550
type: balance
if i was a higher level my cheat would be:

if you use a charm/ward type spell he reverses it
blade=weakness
shield=trap
types reverse
balance becomes a random one
tower shield becomes a tower trap
I to hate when people don't listen to me at my own house i get very mad. Then when i send them away they tell their friends how rude i was and then my friends tell me how i was being mean!So when i have parties tell my friends ports off or leave!Some don't listen so i say goodbye and i send them away.I love this idea of fighting a boss especially Ra he rocks not only cause i am a balance but the idea makes your home secure and it also help your friends become a better wizard.Should they get some experience if they do defeat the boss? and if so how much?

Survivor
Oct 13, 2012
tebucky11 on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't have over 8,995 health
Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class
Species has to be a species of your class

Cheating rules

If you are level 44 or under you may NOT make a cheating boss

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
Puts a buff on himself or a weakness on you
Makes you have to kill him again but only this time he has half health
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

Here is my boss! ( i am level 53 )

Name: The Dark Wraith
Species: Wraith
Class: Death
Cheat: Says "You can't kill me!" then makes you kill him again with half health
Health: 8,660
Second Health: 4,330

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)
note on your message, there is a feature in the privacy settings of your spellbook, just change limit home to friends on

Survivor
May 27, 2009
I am only level 37! But i'll show you anyways

Level: 45
Name: Fuzzy
Species: Giant vampire sabertooth death wolf
1st Health: 7,400
2nd Health: 5,200
3rd Health: 3,900 (Drops to Rank 4)
-Growls really loud-
4th Health: 8,600
-Dies after this-
Spells: Wraith, Pirate dude, Medusa, Dryad, Sprite, Guiding light, Polymorph to the tree dude (lol), Toothbrush of doom, Centaur, Skeletal Dragon, Talos, Jade oni, Poison, Empower Plauge, Dr. Von's monster, Death blade, death trap, Sacrifice, Deer knight
School: Death (obviously)

He'll look all cute at first like Boo the dog! But then when you go near him he changes into the sabertooth vampire death dog.
Appearence: At first, fluffy, dark grey. Next: Dark grey muzzle, white teeth, red eyes, black fur on top, white fur on bottom, pink tummy ;3
Minions: Gangsta Heckhounds

Yay!

Defender
Jul 11, 2011
Drooly2345 on Oct 29, 2012 wrote:
I am only level 37! But i'll show you anyways

Level: 45
Name: Fuzzy
Species: Giant vampire sabertooth death wolf
1st Health: 7,400
2nd Health: 5,200
3rd Health: 3,900 (Drops to Rank 4)
-Growls really loud-
4th Health: 8,600
-Dies after this-
Spells: Wraith, Pirate dude, Medusa, Dryad, Sprite, Guiding light, Polymorph to the tree dude (lol), Toothbrush of doom, Centaur, Skeletal Dragon, Talos, Jade oni, Poison, Empower Plauge, Dr. Von's monster, Death blade, death trap, Sacrifice, Deer knight
School: Death (obviously)

He'll look all cute at first like Boo the dog! But then when you go near him he changes into the sabertooth vampire death dog.
Appearence: At first, fluffy, dark grey. Next: Dark grey muzzle, white teeth, red eyes, black fur on top, white fur on bottom, pink tummy ;3
Minions: Gangsta Heckhounds

Yay!
Mine:
Queen medusa
Health 200,00
Spells: humongofrog Medusa myth blade myth trap
Time of legend colossal bloodbat
And earthquake
If I was level 44 this her cheat
At half her health she uses a interrupt medusa on you then earthquake

My friends/
Lord fluffy
The forest lord
Spells: life blade life trap forest lord centaur
Spinysaur
Cheats: if you heal he goes full health and uses 90 tower shield
You will have to kill our bosses together!
With cheats!

Explorer
Sep 03, 2012
This is pointless. Just send people away. Plus if you could make it however you wanted your boss you could make him have like 999,999 health so that is just pointless. maybe make it so you can buy different bosses from shops or get spells that are like gardening but still... I just don't like the idea. Sorry!

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
I think that's an awesome idea! But in order for it to work you should be able to get past it or allow others to go through too without a battle.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Me, being me, have more!

Name: The Frozen lord
Species: Frost giant
Health: 7,000
Cheat: When you use vampire, ghoul, or frankenstien he uses frost giant.
Spells: Frost Giant, Natural Attack, Ice blade, Ice trap, Frozen Armor, and Earthquake
School: Ice

Name: Osiris
Species: Human, although has a bluish glow
Health: 8,650
Cheat: When you kill him he comes back with a stronger bluish glow. in this form he has 1/2 life and summons a minion every round. These minions are lost souls.
Spells: (1st time) All spells up to lvl 58spell (2nd time)Krankwenstien, Ghoul, and any other death creature.
School: Balance then death

Name: Set
Species: Human w/ reddish glow
Health: 7500
Cheat: When you hit him with a balance spell he says: "How dare you oppose me?" then hits you with hell hound and poison.
Spells: All fire and storm
School: Storm

Name: Iris
Species: Human w/ rainbow wings
Health: 8500
Cheat: When you use death on her she says: "How dare you mock my husband?" then uses regenerate and hits you with chimera
Spells: Al balance, uses Chimera a lot
School: Balance

Name:Nephtys
Species: Human skin is blue
Health: 6000
Cheat: When you use a balance or myth spells she says: "Now feel the cataracts of the Nile!" and hits you with tempest
Spells: Tempest, Frost giant, Medusa, all ice and storm spells that have to do with water.
School:

Explorer
Jul 16, 2012
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class

Cheating rules

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)
Mine would be:
level 42
Name: The Strange Minotour
Species: Minotour
Class: Myth
Health:8,995

Survivor
May 18, 2011
ya me level45
name ultimat mega crusher
species colossis
rank 10
class ice
health 12,890
minion one ice monster per wizard
cheast heals and gets only power pips and makes pet spells fizle always steals health its spells never fizzle steals gold if it wins it has no boost damange from any spell and can cast one spell that has blades and -80% shields for every school and +40%traps for every shcoolfor wizard spelcast on steals 200 health from all enimes can use any level spell even level 80 spells.and can heal minions. and casts shields and blade and trap spell on minions as well(but he gets the health and it cost two power pips)
no hench men from crown shop alowed and can use all shcools spell out there.and cant take items like gear and gives all the gold expirence and gear o and can take a pet if i tell it to and i get that two. and i can get past it with out a battle and some poeple i choose.

Survivor
May 10, 2009
School- All schools (i have every wizard school level 80 on 2 accounts with a ton of pvp toons) (note i have multiple houses chained together so his sprite becomes similar to his surroundings
if someone tries to steal my stuff or go in a restricted area and comes out and yells "dont even think about it"

Health: 50000 health (he is a ghost of the original wizards and is a master of all schools. he

Cheat: he yells "now now, this is a straight up duel" Any buff you cast on yourself or is a sideeffect of a spell you cast goes on him. any debuff that goes on him goes on you instead.
2nd Cheat: whenever you attack with a spell that would normally do over 2000 damage he uses it after you and yells "you first". the after attack is always a critical. if an attack would normally do under 1500 damage then he yells "now now your going to have to do better then that" and he casts regenerate on himself
3rd cheat: he gains 2 pips per turn
4th cheat: i can teleport to him and assist him in battle
5th cheat: all of his support spells are cloaked
He is smart and i can directly tell him what to do

Deck: he uses the following spells
Virulent plague
Smokescreen
Legion shield
choke
Blade storm
Guiding light
Brillian light
All dispels including the balance triple dispels
all shields and blades and buffs
Rebirth
His damage spells are few and change depending on what school house he is in

Balance, Power Nova, Judgement, Mana Burn
Life, Forest lord, Gnomezilla (forgot name), the new life snake spell
Death, Dr Von, Skeletal dragon, Wraith
Myth, Orthurus, Medusa, Grand calender (lvl 90 myth spell)
Storm, storm owl, sirens, tempest
Fire, heck hound, volcano, efreet
Ice, Frost Giant, Frost angel, wooly mamoth

Survivor
Jul 26, 2011

Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class

Cheating rules

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills

Come on guys- These bosses are so hard that barley anyone will be able to get to your house. Plus it will be very time consuming and nobody will want to go to your house. If you have to beat a boss of that rank every time you go to someones house it will waste time.

Uh... Its called setting your house on friends only dude

Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
i agreed, but how about this can be a fun thing to do for anyone who want something new to do, it be a housing item so people don't have to do it all the time. here mine.
Name:Draya
Species:She a avalonian dragon who looks kind of like the dragon mount only she blue and she have this silver crown on her head
Class:Ice
Health:5,120
Cheat:"Bow down to my Icy flair" when she say this, she uses frost giant that leave a 50% trap on herself and stun last two rounds on you.this the best time to strike but the trap and any other traps and weaknesses and shields go away after the second round she said it(When this happens she will shout " now break free of your armor") lucky for you, when she do that it also removes all of your shields and armor spells plus break your aura spell(wait that's bad cause it hurt when you break aura spells). Have fun!( the first cheat comes every three turns starting from first turn)
Warning: there a hidden cheat too that lets herself heal with satyr(heals 1000) right away if you get pass the halfway mark and you didn't have any shields and blades up. "You call yourself a hero!?" she will shout.
Health mark:2560(this only kick in once)

Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
by the way, I Ashley Winter level 80 archmage.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
I am a level 68

Boss: The monsterous blob
Spicies: blob
school: All schools and can use power pips in all the schools
Cost: 2500 crowns( i got the idea that the bosses should cost crowns from the crown shop)
Cheats: every 15 rounds summons a duplicate of himself, whenever you fiz he gets a balance blade
Life: 5,000
Risistance: 10% to all
weakness: 50% against criticals
Spells: Balance blade, storm blade ,life blade, ice blade, fire blade, myth blade, death blade, hex, weakness, hydra, judgement, ra, sprite, satyr, centaur, pheonix, fire shield, tower shield, icezilla, helephant, meteor strike, colossus, ice wyvren, ice trap, frost giant, cyclops, minotaur, curse, earthquake, medusa, ghoul, vampire, skeletal pirate, wraith, skeletal dragon, kraken stormzilla, leviathan, sirens, wild bolt.

Survivor
Apr 15, 2012
My boss is this:

Name: The Death Servant

School: Death

Class: Undead/Demon

Appearance: A shadow of you...

Health: 5,000

Resists: 80% to Death, and a 20% resist to all other schools

Spells: All trainable Death spells, The death Rank 8 & 9, and most death blades and traps

Cheats: When hit by a Death prism, uses Cleanse Ward, and uses a 2 pip Scarecrow.
Also, he can summon a creature like a Wraith that has 1 health, but is sort of like a pox in DS. It charms T
DS with charms of 80%.

Opening Statement: You shall not pass!

Death Statement:= You shall pass.
(Just a little joke)

Hope you like it.

Survivor
Apr 01, 2012
This is a great idea and i also think that it's fun! I am a level 61.
My boss would be...
Name-Fire Meanie {I couldn't think of a good one}
Species- Elephant
Health- 8,650
Spells- All fire spells
Cheats- Every time a wizard uses healing sprite my boss uses it too. Lol.