Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own boss to gaurd your home!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 08, 2010
Species: Levy
Class:
Health: 8,468

Details: I would make it so that if you shield, the next round after that he dispels all shields and then he says "Ha! You think your silly little shields can save you weakling?" Then he casts sirens. Also if some weak person tries to get in and uses a spell like fire cat he says "You fool! Why even try to pass me with such weakling spells!" Then he casts levy on you and if he fizzles then he casts it again! Nearly impossible. I could never outwit him. What do you guys think?

Defender
Apr 07, 2012
.my boss name is oxo S health 10500 how he cheats I can dodge your attacks if you use a trap he will use trition and removs them rank 15

Defender
Dec 25, 2012
coolguy2170 on Nov 12, 2013 wrote:
.my boss name is oxo S health 10500 how he cheats I can dodge your attacks if you use a trap he will use trition and removs them rank 15
you didn't read the rules did you

Explorer
Feb 03, 2010
I'm lvl 62

The Frozen Knight, Balbamir

Type: Dog knight
Health: 23,758

Pre-fight speech: You! I shall bring the whole downfall of Girnagri down on you!

Cheats: When fighter heals, "Halt! I shall not permit your life! and uses Natural Attack to lower the amount of health you earned.

Randomly happens "Aachooo! Oh my, i moved my wand!" and Frost giant that does 1234 damage

When under 12,000 health, uses Guardian Spirit, only activated once per fight and no speech.

After fight speech: Haaaaaaaaaaaaah! I will c...om....e b..b....bac....k!

Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
tebucky11 on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't have over 8,995 health
Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class
Species has to be a species of your class

Cheating rules

If you are level 44 or under you may NOT make a cheating boss

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
Puts a buff on himself or a weakness on you
Makes you have to kill him again but only this time he has half health
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

Here is my boss! ( i am level 53 )

Name: The Dark Wraith
Species: Wraith
Class: Death
Cheat: Says "You can't kill me!" then makes you kill him again with half health
Health: 8,660
Second Health: 4,330

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)
I love the idea but can we make an exception to who has to battle? like any of our best friends we can set it so they dont have to battle?

Survivor
Jul 27, 2013
Species: Ghost Dog
Name: Lava Dog
Health: 8,995
School: Fire
Cheat: Heals then gains 3 minions in 2 rounds.
First words: I will get you before you enter my realm of DOOM!
Last words: (home owners name) I have failed you once again.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
My Lvl: 90
HP: 10,000 (Breaking rules here)
Rnk: 10 Boss (And here)
Species: Serpent (Flying snake things)
Class: Fire
Cheat(s):
1- Says "The secrets behind me shall never be revealed!" every time you hit him above 1200 dmg on a hit.
2- Says "You only hit me?" if you use an all enemy hit then says "How 'bout a party?" than summons 3 of himself with 60% less HP.
3- Says "Defying my victory even longer!?" when you shield or weakness and then retaliates with an "Artic Leviathan" (Snow levy version) base damage 900 + all shield removal
4- Says "My soul shall thrive among these walls!" and makes you fight him again with 50% less HP and all cheats removed.
5- Says "My soul shall thrive among these walls!" and if you touch any "interactive" objects in the house then you must fight him again.
6- Has immunity to fire damage/All Stuns/All Criticals and uses Life + Ice mastery amulets (Rebirth/Satyr/Artic Levy)
Speech Before fight : "This is my land, my home and yet you trail your foul sssssstench here?! Return from where you came!"
Speech Before 2nd fight: "I can rise again and again to seek my sssssssuccesssss."
Speech Before "interaction fights": "My overlord's precssssioussss belongingssss mean no interesssst to you! Payyyy!"
Once he is defeated the 5th time you're off the hook!

Explorer
Jun 10, 2012
I'll play this game too!

Name: Mirror
Race: Angel Command Princess
School: Balance and Storm (mainly storm)
Powers: All spells from balance and storm. A few Life spells too!
No Cheat
Entrance: "I shall defeat you for the glory of the Angels!"
Defeat (which is unlikely): "I must return to the barracks to train, but let us face off again."

Special Battle Note- She is the first class of wizard and won't be defeated by pets, amulets, or treasure cards.
Good Luck! (You're going to need it!)

Explorer
Jun 10, 2012
dvspaneque on Jan 3, 2011 wrote:
Well, seems kind of complicated to have that in your house because how would your friends get you house without having to do all that. . I think it would be a lot easier to just ban someone from your house for a certain amount of time such as 24 hours. .
We are having fun imagining some bosses. Don't be rude to us.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Name:Ambrose's son
species:wizard
Class: fire
Cheat:ever 3 rounds he say "kneel before me!" then uses efreet for 2,500+800 per round with two -95% weakness
Health:8,000

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
wizard508million on Nov 13, 2013 wrote:
you didn't read the rules did you
The rules are old, it was posted in 2010. We can have it a little more powerful.

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
trevor fireshard is right, and that is a good idea trevor has.

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
name: dungeon master

species:wizard

school: death

cheat: heals every two rounds and spams deer knight

health: 8,000

Brandon death bringer level 50

Survivor
Mar 15, 2012
My boss' name would be Lol the raven. He is rank 8 health 1,999
If you heal at all he cheats.
He says "thats unfair to a storm"
Then he casts a von that does x2 the damage of the heal
Also when you attack if its higher than rank 5 he mimics the spell and attacks you
Every 5 turns if you haven't attacked he says "You are like a turtle but without the resist" And then he uses a pierce blade that is 100% pierce and then hits you with tempest that does no matter what 1,000 damage
If you ever blade he steals the blade and uses a 50% Storm blade
He has a 100% resist to storm
He has a 55% weakness to balance yes balance
If you ever say lol in battle he says " Why do you make fun of my name!?!" and he uses a stun that lasts for 3 turns and mutes you for 2 min and tells everyone in the battle.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Moonlighterz1000 on Jul 23, 2013 wrote:
Edit:
Name: (Me) Jasmine FireBlade
Level: 86
Resists: 95% to fire, 40% to rest
Health: 8800
If you are welcome: "Welcome to my house. Enjoy your visit!"
If unwelcome: "Hmm, you wish to enter my house intruder? Allow me to teach you what it is like to play with fire!"
Cheats: If you cast the same schools twice I say "*insert school* again?" then a 2500 damage meteor shower will attack.
Cheat 2: If you attack with rank 1- 4 spells I will say "You expect me to fall so easily?" then does a fire dragon for 2000 health.
Cheat 3: If you heal I will say "Healing will not save you from FIRE!" and casts a 1000 health satyr to self and a efreet for 1000 damage to you.
If you are defeated: "How was it like playing with fire?"
If you win: "You have not defeated me yet, fool!"
Then comes back for half health.
If you win: "Hmph, so you won. Enter, but I shall come back for my revenge and the flames shall consume you!"
Drops: Staff of Flames, level 86, gives 70 critical block and 30 critical. (fire only) gives 5 resist to fire and 6 130 fire attack cards.
Flaming Cap: Level 86, fire only. Its a hair style that for females has long hair by side that is set on fire, for males its normal hair set on fire. Gives 10 universal resist, 20 crit block, 60 fire crit, 16 fire damage, 6 fire accuracy, 5 incoming heal boost, 300 health.
Flaming Robe: Level 86, fire only. Gives 13 universal resist, 15 crit block, 70 fire crit, 18 fire damage, 4 armor piercing, 350 health, 5 universal accuracy. Its similar to Dailas robe.
Shoes of Flames: Level 86, fire only. Gives 10% universal, 240 health, 16% fire damage, 5 accuracy universal, 5 incoming heal boost, 3 armor piercing.
(Similar drops to other schools, its basically improved WaterWorks gear. Only drop for your school.)
Spells: Tower shield, glacial shield, rain of fire, meteor shower, efreet, weakness, fire dragon, phoenix, colossal, pixie, volcanic shield, heck hound, natural attack (5 pips, 680 damage, shoots fire at you and damages you.)
Re-did it. Have fun beating my boss. MWAHAHAHA.
I decided I still wasn't overpowered enough, so time for the (probably) final edit.
Boss name: Jasmine FireBlade
Level: 88
Resistance: 95% to fire, 50% to rest
Damage percentage: 70% fire natural damage
Health: 9000
If welcome: "Hello and welcome to my house. Please, try not to break anything..."
If unwelcome: "Who are you?! You dare intrude my house? Allow me to teach you how to play with fire, intruder!"
Note: Removes dispels and puts 3 random ones on you if you cast one
Note 2: Has 20% natural armor piercing
Note 3: Immune to stun/beguile

Cheats:
Cheat 1: If you use a school twice, a message will say: (insert school AGAIN?) and a 3000 meteor strike to all allies will pop up and the school you used, you will receive a dispel for.
Cheat 2: If you heal, you will be attacked with a medusa that deals 2000 damage and a life dispel, and heals myself for double the amount you healed yourself with.
Cheat 3: If no one attacks for a round, you get hit with a 2000 damage fire dragon to all enemies.

Spells: Rain of fire, tower shield, satyr, doom and gloom, weakness, glacial shield, volcanic shield, sun serpent, fire dragon, efreet, wildfire, quench, entangle, pixie, natural attack (5 pips, 720 fire damage at you, shoots fire out of hand and damages you), pixie, infallible, storm shield, snow shield.

If you lose: "Ha, I knew you wouldn't win. Do not come back unless you wish to burn in flames, intruder!"
If you win (first time): "Hah! You think I would fall so easily?"

Note 4: Comes back at half health when defeated.
Note 5: Once defeated, you may enter the house freely unless you want to re-challenge me.
Note 6: Has same drops as above post.
If you defeat her (second time): "Impossible! You can't-can't, ah forget it. You may enter my house freely now, (insert your wizard name here). You have defeated me. But will you be able to do it again?

Explorer
Jul 24, 2010
I have said my bosses are over, but there's still 3 more! Here's the first. After visiting me and talking with me blah blah blah, you will notice your teleports won't let you out. You then are compelled to leave using the natural way, which leads to the room the dragon was in. In his place you find 3 dragons circling the floor, one blue, one red, and one purple. The blue dragons notices you and says "You are the evil being that ended our father!" The red one then says, "We will defeat you for ending our father!" Storm one then says, "Brothers, lets end this once and for all!" And the fight begins.

Classes:
Species: Dragon
Health: Ice: 12'500 Fire: 11'700 Storm: 11'000
Resist and Block: 25 Universal Resist for all 3. 200 Critical Chance 250 Critical Block. All 3 are stun and beguile immune.
Spells: All of them have the elemental blades and they're own school blades. They all have rank 6 spells and higher. They also have mastery amulets for life. Since they all have Satyr, Rebirth, and Dryad.
AI: Very Smart. (Translation, the fire dragon wont give the ice dragon a fire blade, will heal the other dragons if they are almost dead.)
Cheat #1 The Ice dragon will cast a -45 tower shield on the dragons, every 3 rounds.
Cheat #2 If you trap any of the 3 the storm dragon will say "I will protect my brothers!" and puts the trap back on you then casts a 1750 base damage leviathan.
Cheat #3 The fire dragon will cast a -50 smokescreen every 3 rounds, and if you fizzle the dragons will say in unison, "This allows us to attack!" The ice dragon will then cast a 750 base damage colossus, the fire dragon will cast a 750 + 550 fire dragon on everyone, and the storm dragon will cast a 800 Sirens and get rid of all blades and put on a -65 accuracy.

Defeat: Narrator:" The dragons all let out a breath relating to there element and then vanish into thin air mumbling these words, "You...... will...... pay......." The door then opens and you move to the next room.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2013
Never really had this problem but banning people from your home would work equally as we'll but here is my boss

Death wizard:

Name: vampire hound
Health: 12,900
Cards known: all death spells and rebirth
Cheat: when you heal he says: OH healing are we? We'll 2 can play at that game! Then uses rebirth
Speech: I can't allow you to pass. There for you will die right about now. Then barks.
Looks like: heck hound but is black and white and has bat wings and fangs.

Storm wizard:

Name: Lord of the Krakens
Health: 12,900
Spells: all storm spells, stun, and regenerate.
Speech: HISSSSS you are not permitted here! Leave now or die screaming!
Cheat: when killed by a storm spell he splits into 4 more Krakens but each one has 1/4 his health

Survivor
Mar 07, 2013
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class

Cheating rules

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)
This is a really good idea!

Name: Mighty Seraph
Species: Seraph
Class: Life
Health: 8600
Half health: 4,300

Explorer
Jul 24, 2010
The PvE Master on Nov 28, 2013 wrote:
I have said my bosses are over, but there's still 3 more! Here's the first. After visiting me and talking with me blah blah blah, you will notice your teleports won't let you out. You then are compelled to leave using the natural way, which leads to the room the dragon was in. In his place you find 3 dragons circling the floor, one blue, one red, and one purple. The blue dragons notices you and says "You are the evil being that ended our father!" The red one then says, "We will defeat you for ending our father!" Storm one then says, "Brothers, lets end this once and for all!" And the fight begins.

Classes:
Species: Dragon
Health: Ice: 12'500 Fire: 11'700 Storm: 11'000
Resist and Block: 25 Universal Resist for all 3. 200 Critical Chance 250 Critical Block. All 3 are stun and beguile immune.
Spells: All of them have the elemental blades and they're own school blades. They all have rank 6 spells and higher. They also have mastery amulets for life. Since they all have Satyr, Rebirth, and Dryad.
AI: Very Smart. (Translation, the fire dragon wont give the ice dragon a fire blade, will heal the other dragons if they are almost dead.)
Cheat #1 The Ice dragon will cast a -45 tower shield on the dragons, every 3 rounds.
Cheat #2 If you trap any of the 3 the storm dragon will say "I will protect my brothers!" and puts the trap back on you then casts a 1750 base damage leviathan.
Cheat #3 The fire dragon will cast a -50 smokescreen every 3 rounds, and if you fizzle the dragons will say in unison, "This allows us to attack!" The ice dragon will then cast a 750 base damage colossus, the fire dragon will cast a 750 + 550 fire dragon on everyone, and the storm dragon will cast a 800 Sirens and get rid of all blades and put on a -65 accuracy.

Defeat: Narrator:" The dragons all let out a breath relating to there element and then vanish into thin air mumbling these words, "You...... will...... pay......." The door then opens and you move to the next room.
Once you've entered the second room, just like last time, 3 dragons will be pacing in a circle around the floor. This time however, they're colors will be much different. One will be green, one yellow, and one black. The black one will then look over and speak these words " I can smell my brothers on you, so you must of defeated them." Yellow one then says, "You may of defeated those weaklings, but you will never get by us!" Green one then looks over and "Brothers, lets take our revenge on this pitiful wizard!" And the fight begins.

Classes:
Species:Dragon
Health: Death: 13'500 Life: 14'000 Myth: 13'750
Resist/Block: All 3 have 30% Universal Resist. 250% Universal. 300% Critical Block.
All 3 are immune to Beguile and Stun.
Spells: They all have the Spiritual Blade spells and they're own school blades. They're blades are all 50% blades. They all have rank 6 spells and higher. The Life also has all healing spells except spritely and fairy.
AI: Genius. (Translation Death wont give a death blade to life and visa versa.)

Cheat #1 Every time you heal, the Death will say, "That's some nice health you have there, be a shame if something happened to it". And casts a 1000 Base Damage scarecrow with 25% pierce on everyone. ( Minecraft Creeper reference!)

Cheat #2 Every time a dragon gets lower then half health, the life will say "NO!" "We will not fall!" and cast a 1975 Rebirth with a absorb shield. (Only does this once for each dragon.)

Cheat #3 Every time someone puts on more then 4 blades (all 3 blades count for the spiritual/elemental set. The myth dragon will say, "You think you'll become stronger with those blades?" "Think again wizard!" And will cast a 650 base damage earthquake, and will put a plus 45% blade on each dragon.

Cheat #4 Once one dragon has been defeated, the remaining 2 will say, "NO!" "Brother!" And they will each cast a hit all spell on everyone. (Death: Avenging fossil 1000 +750.) (Life: Forest Lord 1100) (Myth: Earthquake 1250).

Defeat: Narrator: "The dragons all burst into flames resembling they're school, while mumbling the words "You.....will......never...... and the rest is cut off."

Explorer
Aug 30, 2009
IRISHDAWG75 on Jul 9, 2013 wrote:
Finally you are about to leave for fear of another boss when you meet My boss on the way out! Muahahahaha
I am to lazy to type the stats again so just look at my boss above! his name is now The Beast Below

new spells:
efreet
gnomes
mammoth
spirit blade
elemental blade
spirit trap
elemental trap
feint
feint +70
feint +75
feint +80
feint +85
feint +90
feint +95
feint +100
myth trap
ice trap
fire trap
death trap
hex
life trap
storm trap

oh and here's the catch...ready? he puts all of the traps on at once and doesn't get any traps on him from the feints! im gonna go ahead and assume the face you are making looks like this or this or maybe even this and this with a dash of this ! hope ya like my new boss everyone!
hmmm... The Beast Below is from Doctor Who!!

Explorer
Jul 24, 2010
The PvE Master on Nov 30, 2013 wrote:
Once you've entered the second room, just like last time, 3 dragons will be pacing in a circle around the floor. This time however, they're colors will be much different. One will be green, one yellow, and one black. The black one will then look over and speak these words " I can smell my brothers on you, so you must of defeated them." Yellow one then says, "You may of defeated those weaklings, but you will never get by us!" Green one then looks over and "Brothers, lets take our revenge on this pitiful wizard!" And the fight begins.

Classes:
Species:Dragon
Health: Death: 13'500 Life: 14'000 Myth: 13'750
Resist/Block: All 3 have 30% Universal Resist. 250% Universal. 300% Critical Block.
All 3 are immune to Beguile and Stun.
Spells: They all have the Spiritual Blade spells and they're own school blades. They're blades are all 50% blades. They all have rank 6 spells and higher. The Life also has all healing spells except spritely and fairy.
AI: Genius. (Translation Death wont give a death blade to life and visa versa.)

Cheat #1 Every time you heal, the Death will say, "That's some nice health you have there, be a shame if something happened to it". And casts a 1000 Base Damage scarecrow with 25% pierce on everyone. ( Minecraft Creeper reference!)

Cheat #2 Every time a dragon gets lower then half health, the life will say "NO!" "We will not fall!" and cast a 1975 Rebirth with a absorb shield. (Only does this once for each dragon.)

Cheat #3 Every time someone puts on more then 4 blades (all 3 blades count for the spiritual/elemental set. The myth dragon will say, "You think you'll become stronger with those blades?" "Think again wizard!" And will cast a 650 base damage earthquake, and will put a plus 45% blade on each dragon.

Cheat #4 Once one dragon has been defeated, the remaining 2 will say, "NO!" "Brother!" And they will each cast a hit all spell on everyone. (Death: Avenging fossil 1000 +750.) (Life: Forest Lord 1100) (Myth: Earthquake 1250).

Defeat: Narrator: "The dragons all burst into flames resembling they're school, while mumbling the words "You.....will......never...... and the rest is cut off."
After the intense battle with the second set of dragons, you head into the final room. You then see a Ghost of the dragon you originally fought. "He sees you and says in a ghostly voice, "You." "You are the reason all my sons and me are dead." "I will take revenge on you on what you've done!" "My son's join me in this final battle!" And the duel begins.

Name: The Undead Dragon
Health: 25'000
School:
Resist/Block: 45% Universal Resist. 350% Critical Chance. 400% Critical Block. Immune to stun and beguile.
Spells: All Tier 7 Spells and higher. And when I say all I mean ALL. He has a mastery amulet for every school except death, obviously. He also has every healing spell, except spritely and fairy.
AI: Master Genius.
Pips: Starts with 5 power pips and 1 random pip.

Cheat #1 After the first round he will say "My son's!" "Join me in this battle!" And he will summon three different dragons, all with the same cheats, health and resist they have in the past battles.

Cheat #2 Once the first 3 dragons are dead, he will say "You've think you've gotten rid of my son's?" "I don't think so!" and summons the 3 he didn't summon the first time." He will do this every 2 rounds after his son's are dead.

Cheat #3 Every 5 rounds, he will cast a rank 88 spell, for only half pips. The rank 88 spell he uses is random every time.

Cheat #4 Once he is killed the first time, he will say "You think it was that easy?" "Think again!" and comes back with 15'000 health.

Death: "H-how is this possible?!?!?!" "I have done everything in my power to fight you, yet I still lost!" "You will pay wizard!"

Rewards: 10'000 Gold, 157'000 Experience, and a very rare crown wand, pet, or piece of clothes. The pet wand and cloths will be an x2 of what gear you are already have. The pet will also have very good abilities like unicorn, fairy, pixie, resistance, damage boost, and will give you a plus 65% blade to your school.

And they're you have it. That is the last boss of my boss gauntlet.

Cheat #4

Survivor
Nov 01, 2013
I am level 27
Name: Burning Soul
Creature: Brimstone Revenant
Health: 8,000
Rank 6

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
KingsIsle should put this in consideration

Survivor
Dec 04, 2011

Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class

Cheating rules

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills

Isaiah AshRider

Name: Dry Bones

Species: Skeletal Dragon

Class: (of course)

If he's your friend he will gift you 10,000 crowns.

If he's not your friend he says "You dare to intrude?! Let me show you your afterlife!"

Cheat 1:When you start battle with him, he says " No mercy for you!". Then he gives you a weakness with 50%

Cheat 2:If you heal overtime, he uses snowdrift and natural attack.

Cheat 3:If you defeat him, he gives you a random mount.

Hope Wizard101 does this to everyone's home!!!!!

Survivor
Dec 24, 2011
Name: Hydra Master
School: (Heads)
Health: 8,687
(My level is 93)
Cheat: Once you kill one head you have to kill the 2 others who have 4,300 health.
Says once you kill one head: "If it took you that long for one head, you don't have a chance!"
~Mackenzie StoneHeart PVP Warlord lvl 93